5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Manufacturers, 17 Feb. 2013
Diamond Manufacturers........where to begin?
I ordered a diamond solitaire ring for my wife for Christmas and was a bit dubious about spending such a large amount of money on line. However, after much googling, DM appeared to be about the best of the bunch - wrong, they were amazing!!!
Ordered 10 days before Christmas but then decided to increase the carat size at the last minute, this wasn't a problem for them and they dully amended my order accordingly. Their communication is excellent and they let you know when every step of the process is completed - stone selection, fabrication, inspection and dispatching. They even called to see if it had been delivered and was OK. Whole process took less than a week from ordering to receipt.
I ordered my wife's usual "P" size, however, this turned out to be slightly too big. I called DM and informed them of this and was instructed to send it back for free resizing. Again, every step of this process was communicated to me by phone.
The ring is now back with my wife - all done in under 5 days - brilliant!!! And she is obviously over the moon now with it even more so than on Christmas day. Just received another call from them to check everything is now OK. They have told me cleaning and resizing will be done free of charge for life if and when required.
The ring came with certificate of authenticity for insurance purposes. I thought it was the wrong certificate as its worth nearly 3x times what I paid for it. I also had it independently valued - same story.

If your looking to buy fine jewellery, I cannot recommend DM highly enough. Their products are excellent and their customer service is outstanding!!!

Well done DM - a complete breath of fresh air for customer service. Definite 5 star service!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Ring, 13 Aug. 2012
I would just like to say that the service and professionalism from Diamond Manufactures was second to none. They were very helpful to me and answered all my questions about different diamond and ring types, designs and specifications etc. the ring itself is stunning and my now fiancé is very please with it. I was a little cautious at first with buying a diamond of the internet but after a lot of research into Diamond Manufactures after talking with them my concerns were no more. One of the biggest benefits of buying online especially through Amazon is the value for money, to buy a similar ring on the high street with the same spec diamond would cost a lot more. The other big benefit is the time taken to process the order, I ordered my ring on Monday and had it in my hand by Thursday as diamond manufactures stock many diamonds and settings they make rings to order very quickly unlike high street stores who can take months to make a ring. The ring also came with free ring sizing for life and a few other benefits. To sum up I would recommend diamond manufactures to anyone wanting to but any kind of diamond jewelry i was very impressed with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ring, 2 April 2014
Was worried about buying such an expensive ring on line. When this turned up I was more than impressed. His it in a sock on the way to America and proposed. Fiancé absolutely loves this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovley Ring, 2 Nov. 2013
I bought this ring for our silver wedding anniversary as a surprise for my wife . It was not quite what my wife liked and we had to return the ring . The customer service I received was fantastic !!!!! because we had to ask for a refund this was no problem to them. My wife had a ring that she had her eye on and we got that ring . We will return and both look next time because of the personal service which Vashi gave , was second to none . Thank you for your Kind service . Ian