5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Having puchased many small tripods over the years, and not being satisfied with any of them, finally a product I am delighted with.

I bought this to use with a Canon 120 is.

It is very light in weight, and extremely versitile. Legs outstretched, it provides a low and stable support, eg to sit on a table or a wall.

It will wrap around and...
Published on 25 Aug 2010 by Gary Wilde

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as its big brother
I bought this to use on my Canon PowerShot S100. I also have a couple of UltraPod mini tripods of various sizes.

The original GorillaPod is obviously a lot bigger than this mini version. The idea was that you can wrap the legs around anything to secure it in place -- hence the name. This doesn't really work for the mini version, as the legs are very short. They...
Published 11 months ago by M. Juvonen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Aug 2010
This review is from: Joby GorillaPod Magnetic Tripod for Compact Cameras - Black/Red (Electronics)

I bought this to use with a Canon 120 is.

It will wrap around and cling to almose anything. The magnets are easily stong enough to support the camera to a vertical steel structure, eg fridge, car, post, girder etc.

I would highly recommend this, particularly if like us you like to do those self-timer shots on holidays.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Aug 2010
I got this for my compact camera, and I am very impressed with it. The magnets are quite strong, and safely holds my camera. The idea is great, and the legs are very flexible, able to wrap around nearly anything. The quick-release clip works well, it's small and portable, and means I don't need to keep taking it on and off my camera. It is very portable, and I would recommend this product. Only one problem with it, keeping the magnets away from my electronics when I'm travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tripod...ever!, 15 July 2010
Tthe original Gorillapod was outstanding, and this is one step above. At first I was dubious if the magnetic feet could hold my camera horizontally, although it was within the weight limit stated by Joby. I am very pleased to report that the Gorillapod can hold my rather sizeable camera (the Samsung WB550) with ease. The magnetic feet are not just a novelty, and come in handy at the most surprising times.

If you have never had a Gorillapod before, they are an absolute must. It will hold your camera in very awkward places for that interesting shot. It's also really useful if you want to take photos at night, or to be included in the group shot. I replaced my original Gorillapod with the magnetic version because I had used it so much (over a period of 2 years) that one of the legs came off. The magnetic version is brilliant and the strong magnets in the feet are perfect.

To top it off the seller was brilliant and the item came very quickly (ordered on Sunday, arrived Tuesday). Also much cheaper than Joby are offering (especially including the extortionate delivery costs). If you are looking for a tripod, it would be very difficult to do better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joby magnetic tripod, 10 May 2010
Small in size but a must have when travelling for taking those low light views and getting yourself in the shot. Having the magnetic feet is brill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 22 April 2013
I use this one for about 1-2 years. It's a very good product! I bought a second one to my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, 10 April 2013
Mr. Richard M. A. Hassan "Richio" (England (SE)) - See all my reviews
Very nice product, great that it can be attached to nearly anything, thanks to not only the bendable arms but the really strong magnetic feet. It works perfectly with the GoPro Hero 3 camera and remote, enabling me to capture pictures from places and angles that were not possible before. Very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very magnetic, does exactly what I need it to do. Very pleased, 3 Mar 2013
Very magnetic, does exactly what I need it to do. Only tested on a point and shoot digital and a GOPRO, not sure if it would hold a DSLR.

Very pleased with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small but excellent, 12 Oct 2011
H M Watkins (Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this for an upcoming trip across Europe by train and we wanted to be able to both be in the shot. The legs on this are a bit too short to be really useful, I should have looked this up before buying, but the magnetic feet are brilliant!Just keep the feet away from watches, mobiles and credit cards when packed in a suitcase. Fits and supports my Panasonic SDR-S26 video camera which is probably absolute maximum weight limit for this tripod, it's really for tiny digital cameras no bigger than a credit card. Overall a good buy and I'm sure we'll use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 26 Jan 2011
Bought this for my Sony DSC-h55 and have not been disappointed.

The tripod is approx 20cm high, and all legs are fully adjustable and very versitile.

The magnetic feet are capable of holding my average size compact camera in any position on a radiator or any magnetic surface.
The legs will also hold in a desired position around any other surface.

The quick release also has a lock system on it, and this all proves to work very effectively.

Good quality item.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tripod, 21 Jan 2011
B. Wilkins - See all my reviews
This was a present and i havnt really used it other than see it when it was opened.
However it wa tested and seems a very good product!

The magnets are very strong and are slighty tough to pull off the fridge, so you know it'll hold even a heavy camera without concern!
the rest is a normal gorilla pod and is well known to be a great product, simply because it is.

I would recommend this over the basic model.