5.0 out of 5 stars Draper scissors set.
I'm always buying scissors, but they never stay sharp for very long and they quickly become out of line.
These scissors are great. They are really sharp and very well made.
If like me, you have midly arthritic fingers, they are very comfortable to hold and there is a pair to suit every job, small or large.
I'm a very happy customer.
Published 23 months ago by miss angela d smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
The scissors were OK but were not easy to use when cutting. You have to have them at a certain angle to make sure you get a clean cut. This is worse on the larger scissors.
Published 3 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper scissors set., 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: Draper DIY Series 09248 5-Piece Household Scissors Set (DIY & Tools)
These scissors are great. They are really sharp and very well made.
I'm a very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars My scissors, 1 July 2012
Brought these scissors because so fed up every pair of scissors in our house never cut anything see them in e-mail from Amazon as a recommendation so purchase them. They are of the highest quality scissor had them six months or more now. No complaints whatsoever recommend these scissors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutting Edge!, 28 Feb 2012
I. Fisher "Listener 66" (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Top Quality, Scissors for all ocasions. I found them invaluable for around the house. Chidrens homework, wifes hobbies and enough even for mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 23 Jan 2013
A pair of scissors for everything and the bright yellow handles make them easy to find. Good quality scissors at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 13 Jan 2013
diamond - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Was most impressed with these scissors when they arrived. They appear to be very well made and are very sharp. I think I meant to buy the household ones as a couple of these are larger for cutting wallpaper or other DIY projects I think than for general household use! I will probably purchase the household set too as I was very pleased with these and the scissors in that pack seem of a smaller size. I have no doubt we will make use on the two larger substantial pairs in this pack for something, I have just popped them in hubby's tool box! These are comfortable to use although I think I thought the comfort part of them would be softer but still they are easy to use and I have already used them quite a bit already. Having arthritic hands I can say they were easy to cut with not really stiff like other scissors I have. Will let you know how they fare after being used for a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 4 Nov 2012
Bought these scissors to replace some that had fallen apart. So far they have been fantastic. Great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, solid, nice looking, 21 May 2012
Scissors are always disappearing from the office so I decided to get a pack. They are solid, pretty and pretty cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 27 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars cuttings, 9 Feb 2013
nice set of scissors useful for all sorts in the kitchen and other areas,even tried using for hair and very sharp and cuts well

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, but 2 are very small., 9 Feb 2014
Nice scissors, fair price, maybe a bit over average and closer to 4 star.
I think I saw a review saying these were screw tightened, if they were, they are not now.
So for as long as the rivet holds them tightly, good deal.