4.0 out of 5 stars nice smell (unisex, upon my opinion)
fresh, cleen, citrus. after the first fresh impression, remain an elegant smell at the final, upon my opinion is a unisex fragrance
Published on 24 Jun. 2010 by Cristiana Calota

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite
I adore CK perfumes - articularl the One selection. I hoped I would like this as much as previous summer editions but lacked that freshness of previous
Published 15 months ago by Chrissie

4.0 out of 5 stars nice smell (unisex, upon my opinion), 24 Jun. 2010
Cristiana Calota "cristiana" (romania) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars summer frresh, 5 Jun. 2010
This is reminiscent of 'New West' which I wore for years. Scent does not last all day, but is very fresh and not too heavy for hot summer days. Well packaged and swift delivery from the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein CK1 Summer 2010 Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)
I already knew I liked this product and was pleased to be able to purchase some more because it is the 2010 version. I just wanted to comment on the excellent service received from this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just not how I remember it, 1 April 2015
J. Hastings "Jim Jam" (UK) - See all my reviews
I wore this perfume in 2010 and it smelt fab and fresh, very summery and always made me feel clean. So I decided to purchase it again recently and it somehow just isn't the same.
Very pleased to receive it in a few days and well packaged. When I wear it, it's pleasant enough but not as citrusy and fresh. I am thinking it's very unisex and more aftershave than perfume. It's still fresh and a nice summer scent to wear but I won't be getting it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars summer, 29 May 2014
Love this perfume but can only get it on line. It's great for the summer and in the winter reminds me of those summer days. Delivery was quick - ordered it Sunday evening and got it by Wednesday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Sept. 2013
Calvin Klein should bring back CK1 Summer (orange bottle) the smell always gets admired, I am often being asked what I am wearing and it lasts all day on me, not many do.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite, 8 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars smellie smelly, 8 Mar. 2011
Bought this as a work colleague smelled nice with it on, but it smells totally different on me, didnt like it so the husband wears it now!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, 22 Aug. 2013
The perfume that arrived was the 2012 edition and not the 2010 as ordered.
I already have the 2012 spray

Claire Rutherford

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer can be here all year round, 6 Mar. 2014
This perfume has Such a clean fresh smell that instantly transports you to the summer at a vrry reasonable price

Calvin Klein CK1 Summer 2010 Eau de Toilette - 100 ml