5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Avent classic feeding bottles - Excellent
Published 15 months ago by Victor

3.0 out of 5 stars New teats better than classic
Good bottles and service , but classic treats are different from nature new ones after buying this bottles I have to buy The new one because my baby liked the new teats
Published 10 months ago by manjula

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Avent classic feeding bottles - Excellent, 26 Nov. 2013
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
We have tried a few bottles in the last few weeks, but the Philips Avent Classic have become our favourites. The Medela, Tommee Tippee and MAM bottles that we tried have leak issues and have complicated constructions. These bottles are easy to put together, easy to disassemble for sterilisation and easy to use. The fact that teats for older babies are readily available is another plus, so these bottles should last the baby right through their bottle feeding lifetime.

As I said, easy to clean, easy to use, no leaks, adaptable and baby seems to like them. Nothing bad to say about these, 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful but dont buy too many!, 5 Jun. 2011
I bought a number of these bottles even though I am breastfeeding. I found that I used them for a while (2 months or so) but as I mostly breastfed and they are so small,I had to graduate to the larger bottles quite soon. If you regularly sterilise, buying too many could be a waste. These Avent bottles, though, have been great - my LO does not have colic and the bottles allow air to escape whil feeding. I have loved all the Phillips Avent produts - steriliser, bottles, bottle brush, etc.

(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Philips AVENT SCF680/37 Classic Feeding Bottles (Newborn Flow - 125 ml - 3-Pack) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!!!, 29 Dec. 2012
MAJM (Granada, Spain) - See all my reviews
I'm a great fan of all Avent bottles and bottle accessories for they versatility and multifunctionality. The wide variety of Avent bottles allows you to choose the bottle you need for your baby and later on, to modify it and adapt it to your baby needs as your baby grows.
You can change the teats, add spouts and add trainer handles, so the bottle you once bought converts into a trainer cup. You won't spend more money in aditional cups and lose space with bottles you don't need anymore and don't know what to do with them. You'll always find a way of reusing it.
Smaller bottles are great for smaller babies, as they fit perfectly in their hands (and are not so heavy when filled up with milk).
Bigger bottles are perfect for bigger babies which eat more and can hold bigger and heavier things.
Perfect for use with other Avent products, as bottle warmers, sterilisers or thermic bags.

BIG PLUS: By placing the cap you seal the teat, so you can move the bottle, shake it or tumble and the liquid doesn't come out. There is NO SEALING DISC!!! Other bottles tend to use sealing discs which are placed between the bottle and the teat. This is really annoying, as when you want to feed your baby you have to open the bottle, remove the disc and close the bottle, which is not so easy when you're in a hurry because your baby is hungry or when you're out and don't have very clean hands (or not clean enough to enter in a direct contact with your baby food).

These are the best bottles I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!!!, 29 Dec. 2012
MAJM (Granada, Spain) - See all my reviews

These are the best bottles I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottles!, 17 Jun. 2012
These bottles have made my baby less windy as they are a slower way to feed. They do not leak - you just need to remember to attach the inner ring as well as the outer ring to the bottle when assembling. Very pleased with them overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 10 +++++, 28 Aug. 2011
I recently purchased this set and want to say I'm very excited. In the past, had to assemble the bottles when they were wet or risk to have the milk in the bag. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they added a small gasket that makes all the difference between the previous and current ones. Are the best bottles. I recommend them 10 ++++++

3.0 out of 5 stars New teats better than classic, 23 April 2014