on 9 January 2013
These aren't the best looking headphones in the world (unless you're after something a bit different), but the sound quality is brilliant, there's no noise when you move the cables around, no tangling, they come with a carry case, and they're great value...They were also delivered the next day without paying extra. Couldn't ask for more really, very happy with them.
on 26 August 2013
Got these for my son for his birthday. I've had a listen and the sound is good - especially considering the price. Also he's had them for a while now and not managed to break them - which in itself a testament.
on 11 February 2014
I got lots of complains about my old pair of ear-phones (from a fruit-company) because the sound used to leak into the room. This pair has not had any problem at all!!!! I don't need to use a higher volume to enjoy the music or radio. I completely recommend them.
on 21 December 2013
Great quality at a great price, comes with a few sets of ear buds to accompany your ear size and a handy travel case. Brilliant audio. I buy a lot of these type of headphones so them and the cable are nicely durable.
on 1 June 2012
I love these. I bought them purely as a second pair of IEMs to use solely in bed. I did not wish to bork my existing IEMs by lying on my side in bed. Given the cost I thought it was a worthwhile punt.

However, it turns out that they were far better value than IEMs I had bought at a much higher price and with a more established name brand to boot. IEMs from two well known brands did not stand the test of time despite me taking the greatest of care with them but these are still trucking! :)

If I get my head in the right position I can sleep comfortably with these in all night. I really like the flange ear piece which none of my previous IEMs had so those are a definite plus. They fit snugly and securely and I have no complaints about them at all. In fact I think they are excellent value at their price and could easily be priced higher and still be good value. Oh, one minor issue...the 'L' and 'R' can be hard to see.

The next time I am looking for a more expensive pair I will certainly be giving MEElectronics' range of more expensive IEMs some serious consideration.

The sound quality is good, especially at that price. In some ways I prefer it to my other IEMs that cost over three times as much.

If you are looking for a cheapish, general purpose pair of IEMs then I would have no hesitation in recommending these.
on 6 January 2013
I bought these headphones after having a search round on the internet for the best best headphone under £20 and they really are, they have no tangle wires, which i have to say live up to their name sometimes but not always. Sound quality is the best thing about them, i have used loads of different headphones, and these are the best!
on 2 April 2014
These are very rugged. The shielding really does protect the cord from splitting and is flexible enough to be looped around whatever without the need to worry about fatigue-break of flex-fracture.
At the lower register these really kick ass, the boom is deep and throaty and at the mid and upper the reproduction is also surprisingly good. I have tried these headphones with mobile and iPod and have found that they perform better with the mobile but how! Previous earphones, manufs will remain nameless, have functioned well enough but these knock spots off them all as the 5.1 feature adds depth & dimension to sound reproduction that I have never heard from my mobile before.
I use these all the time and the passive noise supression is so good that sometimes I wear them without music when I need the P & Q,
It's just a pity my iPod doesn't get on well with them, the only niggle.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 November 2013
These headphones bode well with all my music and go the full length in providing me with excellent sound quality. They have a stylish and professional look to them too and the protective case was a very good idea, and in my case a very necessary one!
on 22 January 2013
These headphones are pretty damn good for the price.
I'm no headphone aficionado, but I've had some pretty expensive earphones in the past. Ultimate Ears for example.
These were originally a short term replacement for another pair that broke and I was waiting until I had enough money to buy them again.
But I don't need to!
I've always found that headphone reviews are a little pointless, because sound is subjective, but seriously, these are too cheap not to try them out.
The only bad point is the looks. They look quite cheap and I don't like that cable very much. Also, they stand out too much for me. I like an understated headphone...
I hope this was somewhat useful to you :-)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 June 2012
First of all a lot of accessories are included(hard case large selection of buds)and build quality is great with a fancy looking strong cable system, initaly comfort was an issue (with balanced double flanged silicone buds) but a quick change over to the other supplied buds they are comfortable all day long!
Unbeliveable sound for the price , with punchy but non-overwhelming bass and incredable detail! Thanks MEElectronics!

See one answered question