on 11 June 2016
Excellent for copying from VHS Tapes to DVD's.
on 9 June 2016
Had no problem replacing faulty machine.
on 31 May 2016
It arrived promptly, even sooner than expected, after a courtesy call to tell me it was en route. it was very well packaged, and although refurbished looked brand new and came complete with all the necessary leads and connections, and a manual. It is a bit complex to get to know, but the pre- and after-sales help and advice is brilliant (thanks Andy!) Recording off air is pretty straight-forwards, and using timer good once you get hang of remote functions. On the whole, A1.
on 22 May 2016
excellent value !
on 21 May 2016
Just what I was looking for, exelent product.
on 18 May 2016
Ever since I had mine I have had problems with DVDs successfully recording one moment and not being recgongnised, not being formatted correctly or incompatible the next. Sometimes when I wipe the disc it works but not always. Sometimes I can play a commercially recorded DVD and my CD is then recognised. I took my first Panasonic recorder (same model) back to Currys....they exchanged it for another new one and I have exactly the same trouble. Very disappointed. I thought Panasonic had a very good reputation.
on 29 April 2016
The number of stars is sufficient
on 23 April 2016
excellen machine
on 19 April 2016
I am throughly pleased with my purchase,works perfectly,and would recommend the seller,quick delivery too
on 18 March 2016
I was not satisfied at all with the product, its functions were intermittent, so not what I expected so it was a complete waste of money
and my time.