5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
It took me a long time to decide on buying this watch. However, when I bought it I found out how amazing it was. It is a beautiful watch with a WOW factor. I have received loads of compliment and head turns on this watch. I strongly recommend
Published 10 months ago by Ronnie

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch review
FAr too big the watch face is Hugh very disappointed much bigger than expected will be returning after CHristmas nothing I like about it at all
Published 3 months ago by dawn asprey

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk4222 Ladies Watch with Gold Plated Tortoise Bracelet and Gold Dial (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous watch, 21 Nov 2013
I had seen this watch in a jewellers in York at almost twice the price. It arrived quickly and is a watch that can be worn for all occasions. Would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this watch, 9 Mar 2014
Great watch, treated myself to it after finally finding a two tone gold and tortoise colour watch! Looks great and paid a decent value for money price. Well recommended. Extremely satisfied with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 25 Jan 2014
Been getting nice compliments on the watch. Would have preferred if the face wasn't so thick and huge! All in all, a nice fashion statement watch.
Good customer service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars supreb design, 14 Nov 2013
I bought this watch for my wifes birthday as soon as she saw it the watch was on her wrist well before her birthday brilliant design

5.0 out of 5 stars Really glam watch, 11 April 2014
Viviene Royal (West Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After reading all the reviews, I really wanted a beautiful watch and this watch certainly is! Glad I bought it and what a great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, 8 April 2014
Nice watch strap could be a bit bigger but overall smart watch. A lot cheaper on Amazon than elsewhere so good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 24 Mar 2014
Gucci, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana. I'd bought my wife all of them and while she'd loved the watches as pieces of jewellery, continually complained that she could never work out what the time was due to the relatively small sizes of the watch faces. Ten to four or, ten to five; both looked the same to her. So, I wanted a feminine looking designer watch that looked really stylish and had a decent size watch face. If you're reading this then, like me, you've probably discovered just how few attractive looking watches there are out there that fulfil these three simple criteria.
I have to admit to being nearly put off from buying this watch by a comment I read from one reviewer complaining that the gold on the wrist strap was wearing away. I'm so glad I didn't. Okay, so it's a 2011 design which accounts for the level of discount. But, it's also a stunning looking watch that my wife now wears to work every day without fail. Okay, she's only had it for three months so far but, it still looks as good today as it did when she opened the box. Buy it for your wife/girlfriend today; she'll love you for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive & chunky, 17 Mar 2014
Lovely watch, a real statement piece and the price was extremely attractive too. Definitely considering purchasing another in different colourway

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 2 Mar 2014
Live this watch bought it for a present would like to keep it myself, arrived quickly thank you very much!

ARRAY(0x9d907dc8)