5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
It took me a long time to decide on buying this watch. However, when I bought it I found out how amazing it was. It is a beautiful watch with a WOW factor. I have received loads of compliment and head turns on this watch. I strongly recommend
Published 23 months ago by Ronnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
glass came off within 3 days
Published 12 months ago by JULIE HOWELLS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Mk4222 Ladies Watch with Gold Plated Tortoise Bracelet and Gold Dial (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous watch, 21 Nov. 2013
I had seen this watch in a jewellers in York at almost twice the price. It arrived quickly and is a watch that can be worn for all occasions. Would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 24 Mar. 2014
Gucci, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana. I'd bought my wife all of them and while she'd loved the watches as pieces of jewellery, continually complained that she could never work out what the time was due to the relatively small sizes of the watch faces. Ten to four or, ten to five; both looked the same to her. So, I wanted a feminine looking designer watch that looked really stylish and had a decent size watch face. If you're reading this then, like me, you've probably discovered just how few attractive looking watches there are out there that fulfil these three simple criteria.
I have to admit to being nearly put off from buying this watch by a comment I read from one reviewer complaining that the gold on the wrist strap was wearing away. I'm so glad I didn't. Okay, so it's a 2011 design which accounts for the level of discount. But, it's also a stunning looking watch that my wife now wears to work every day without fail. Okay, she's only had it for three months so far but, it still looks as good today as it did when she opened the box. Buy it for your wife/girlfriend today; she'll love you for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this watch, 9 Mar. 2014
Great watch, treated myself to it after finally finding a two tone gold and tortoise colour watch! Looks great and paid a decent value for money price. Well recommended. Extremely satisfied with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 25 Jan. 2014
Been getting nice compliments on the watch. Would have preferred if the face wasn't so thick and huge! All in all, a nice fashion statement watch.
Good customer service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars supreb design, 14 Nov. 2013
I bought this watch for my wifes birthday as soon as she saw it the watch was on her wrist well before her birthday brilliant design

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for mum, 27 Jan. 2014
The kids got this for their mums birthday, anticipation filled the air as she unwrapped it, knew we were onto a winner when the tears started to flow from mum.
It's a lovely looking watch which you can wear dressed up or down.
Very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingballs!, 9 Jan. 2014
An awesome watch, looks even better in real, the delivery arrived as per scheduled. Great watch indeed, the only slight downside is the box it came in, the box was slightly damaged other than great product. Now let's see what happens with time, I have yet to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect condition, 10 Feb. 2014
Shipping was very fast, it came in the Michael Kors box. The watch has removable links to adjust the size so it fits my little wrist perfectly. I've gotten many compliments on it and I've only worn it twice so far! Definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful, 8 Jan. 2014
That watch is very beautiful on hand but I found it sligtly heavy as the materials is made apart from the metal parts are laso heavy. If you are used to wear watches with metalic brachelet, i guess it's not much difference.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›