5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY WORKS!
YAY I found one that really works!! Had so much bad luck with these types of products I had almost given up until a fiend suggested this one. Actually does what it's meant to do! Yay. I have loads of woollen socks, jumpers, cardis, scarfs atc which I can use this on - there is no way I can see how it would make a hole in any item of clothing - its just great.
Published on 7 Mar 2012 by LucyLu

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!!
Bought this hoping for a quick way to de- bobble my clothes! It barely even touched the fabric with the blades!!This company did however refund me in full thank goodness! Good company to deal with but terrible product!!
Published 19 months ago by Km84

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 Jan 2014
A. Thomson - See all my reviews
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
It works, although the mechanism toils a little when it has to work at the surface. The quality of the casing is ok, but the fluff collecting chamber fills quickly- beware.
The seller; CostMad-UK, had to replace the first delivered item as it arrived damaged (a tab that held the fluff chamber in place was broken). CostMad-UK impressed me with their no quibble offer of a straight replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobble remover, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
It is seldom that you get something that does what it say on the can, but this the exception. Simple to use and you no longer have to throw your old jumpers out just because they have masses of bobbles (pilling) on them. Great buy and for the price a nice little extra for birthdays or Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little machine, 10 Jan 2014
Mr. Trevor Lott "Trevor L" (Costa Blanca, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
Yes this lint remover is great - works well and is easy to use - and the supplier was also very helpful. The original machine did not work and the supplier sent me a replacement instantly - well done and thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected for a JML product, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
This product is okay but not brilliant. Happy with price but glad I did not pay full price for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars FEEDBACK, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
BOUGHT THIS AS A GIFT SO NO NEWS YET BUT HOPEFUL THE RECIPIENT WILL FIND THIS USEFUL AND EXPECT TO HEAR SOON.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes old knitwear look new !, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
I've had this for a while now and have bought more for my friends. Your shabby looking knitwear will look like new. Don't press on too hard though as the blade gets stuck.
Worth every penny and more !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gadget, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
Easy to use with great results. My jumper should last a couple of years longer now. Thank you very much

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay-ish...., 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
So I wanted to try out an electric de-piller for the ton of jumpers and cardigans that are covered in pills.
When I first inserted the batteries it didn't work! It was only until I realized that there was no metal behind the batteries on the plastic cover to make the electric circuit so I stuck a penny on it and it works so-so.
It sort of goes on and off when ever you move it too quickly and it's not very well made. Doesn't do the job that well to be honest but it does get rid of some bobbles so it's better than nothing. However, this only works for fine pills on soft, fine clothing. If you have a chunky knit or felt piece of clothing then you should try a fabric comb which I also bought to see the difference. Not one de-bobbler can work for all fabric so it's best to buy a range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
Only used it on chunky knits so far and works very well. We had the smaller version before not by JML and this pulled my jumper - making the yarn unfold.Since this has a slightly elevated guard as a safety measure and the fact you can select whether it is for short or long on the dial, it would be very difficult to go wrong. I would recommend this product. I was quite lucky as a neighbour had one and lent it to me while I waited for my order - the only thing is, this product does not come with the small plastic comb - despite the model being exactly the same as the one my neighbour lent me - she didn't buy it from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
Great item perfect if you got weak hands and find it hard to use the manual fuzz combs. The only down fall is, for some reason I have to keep stopping the device so that it can continue to work. I think once it has fluff in it you must empty before it gets full other wise it doesn't rotate properly. I would recommend it!

‹ Previous | 18 9 1015 | Next ›