on 1 October 2013
Cheap way to stock up, I'm using this in my LG pocket photo fine, as the LG paper is significantly higher.

Wrapped in 10 papers, carrying a spare set is easy.

Will buy again once I've run out!
on 28 March 2014
Works perfect on LG Pocket Photo, but just remember to remove the blue sheet before inserting the paper.
(If i don't do this the printer doesn't work with this paper)
on 1 November 2014
Don't believe the negative reviews. This product wasn't out of date when I got mine. They were delivered faster than I expected, the price was the best & they worked fantastic. Better than my Lexmark 1270 printer that had lines across the pics. The only thing you need to know is to flatted the pics out inside a book for a while & if you're gonna use them as stickers you need to make sure you stick them onto a decent surface so the paper doesn't curl up. I found the best was a non-pourus thing like glass.
But they are best kept as mini sized pics so you can have pics of your kids with you or make a framed collage.
Either way, I've never seen the ink fade like it does on actual printer paper in your computer printer. I just hope in the future Polaroid make one that I can print out fridge magnets with. That would be awesome.
on 8 May 2014
The quality when pictures are printed on this paper is poor. The colours are faded and unatural. I cannot recommend this paper.
on 31 December 2011
This paper and printer combo is just so cool. Everybody should get it. Multitude of practical purposes and downright fun. Amaze your friends & family by producing these little jewels wherever you are.
on 6 August 2014
Works perfectly with the polaroid z2300. Easy to load. Just have to wait for the blue paper to come out and you are ready to take loads of pics.
on 27 September 2010
I've been using this product to record memorable diving moments They are ideal for adding to a log book, travel journal etc.
on 14 May 2015
Works fine with LG Pocket printer (tested on PD251, as long as you use a blue "smart card" from an original LG pack of paper.
Printouts appear a little blue-ish, but can easily be corrected by using the "warm" filter in the app.
on 13 February 2015
Works with LG printer. Can use the blue sheet to clean the printer if you turn it upside down. I bet no one knew the prints are also stickers. You can peel the back off just like a sticker. I go through so much of it now making my own stickers.
on 7 March 2016
I have the poloroid snap camera... i was unsure if these would work as they are in different packaging but im glad to say they do... much cheaper than normal... argos sell them for 15 pounds for 20 so 20 pounds for 100 is an absalute bargain... will definatly be makeing a repurchase !!!