Colour Name: black|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 August 2013
Bought this to protect a new Panasonic lumix TZ40 and it fits perfectly.
There is enough room to store a spare SD card and a couple of spare batteries.

This case is well worth the price.
on 26 January 2012
I bought this for a Fuji FinePix F600exr (Camera Dimensions = 10 x 6 x 3.2cm). The case is well made, and nicely padded, but is also quite spacious for the F600. I would have preferred a case which was a little more snug.

Case External Dimensions : 12.2 x 8.5 x 6.0cm (Length Width Height)
Case Internal Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.5 x 4.0cm (Main compartment)

For cameras which are borderline too large, they will probably still fit in, as there is a little stretch (?1cm) built into the design. I hope this helps.
It is exactly what it states! good product with several compartments for extra battery / cards. I use it for a Canon Powershot 240 Ls which fits in easily. (I have taken the front string off as it has no use - as far as I am concerned) Quality is as good as any other camera bag used for a point and shoot unit. Comes with a strap you can hang around your neck - if you wish - or a Velcro opening fixture on the back which allows you to securely attach it to your belt. Opening is via the top which allows easy access when on the belt, with two zip fasteners which meet at the top - or you can simply zip one all the way around. That's it really. I would recommend this.
on 11 September 2012
I looked at lots of cases online for my new camera and wanted something to provide good protection with some room for a spare battery. This is perfect - well padded, well made, plenty of room for extras in separate little pockets and has a handy neck strap in addition to the velcro belt attachment.
It is like a mini back pack made for an action man doll.
It has a double zip on the main compartment to allow easy access or to leave the camera wrist strap sticking out the top for easy carrying.
Look no further if you want a decent case for your palm sized digital camera.
on 11 January 2013
I had a slightly bigger case for my Panasonic TZ30 with an internal pocket for accessories. The camera was a bit loose and i was always worried the accessories would slip out when I pulled out the camera. This is a much better idea - the camera is a good fit, and the separate zipped accessory pocket is a much more secure way to keep the battery and spare card. A range of attachments too - long neck cord, belt flap and hanging loop. Not sure what the buingee type cord on the outside is for - I'll probably cut that off. Excellent value.
on 27 January 2016
This is a really good little bag! Holds my camera really good and can store little extra things like battery and SD cards in the front pocket! Only trouble is that things can easily fall out the little pocket in the front if you put to much in there! Be careful. Other than that really good and bright to! So I can find it at the bottom of my bag :)
on 26 May 2013
Browsed amazon for a good camera case for my Lumix TZ20 It's not a great but not a cheap camera however, didn't want a case with Lumix embedded on it as it's too much of a signpost that you have an expensive camera within it. Not did I want one that would not be practical. This one is perfect there's plenty of room for my camera in a nice soft but robust case also plenty of room for my two spare batteries and SD cards there's and inner pocket as week which I use for the sd cards and the one on the outside for the batteries with lots of room to spare. The case has a belt strap and can be fastened by a strap but I wanted it for the accessibility on the belt and this seems to work very well. Also being a small camera case it doesn't draw the eye of would be thieves..I would highly recommend this case to anyone who likes to keep their expensive equipment safe, secure and not a draw to would be thieves.. Great case great buy
on 16 October 2014
This case is a perfect fit for our newly bought Sony RX100MK3. The front pocket is large enough to take 3 spare batteries (we use it mainly to shoot high bit rate videos of our son) and there's just enough space in the main compartment for an Optech compact camera neck strap if folded up carefully.

We are very happy with this camera case.
on 29 December 2014
I bought this bag for my Lumix TZ55 and it fits really well. The product feels really high quality and seems like it will offer a lot of support against knocks and small drops. It arrived pretty quickly and compared to the case for the tz55 sold by Panasonic, this poduct is 100X better. Buy it.
on 31 August 2012
Searched high and low for a small camera case that will just hold my Lumix ZS20/TZ30 plus a spare battery & card and no more ... the BAXXTAR case ticked all the boxes ... including low price and good looks.