5.0 out of 5 stars engagemnet ring, 4 Nov 2011
stylish and beautiful my partner loved the ring and very well priced to, the after sales service was excellent to

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 17 July 2013
My girlfriend, now fiancee,,,, loved it. Extremely beautiful ring and received a follow-up call from Diamond manufacturers as a courteous. Great service and can be sent away for a free clean when required.
Will be going back to them for the wedding ring too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect ring we both choose, 29 Jan 2013
First class service 10/10 my girfriend was so exceited and loved the ring and was just how we wanted it, we were contacted by seller who were very polite offering first class service from start to finish and any issues will sort out also perfect fit on the finger couldn't ask for more. Will be ordering the wedding rings from same seller once we pick them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 0.28 Carat E/S12 Round Brillian Certified Diamond Ring & Diamond Manufacturers, 7 Dec 2011
Bought this ring last week and am absolutely delighted with it. Staff are extremely helpful and rang to let me know when it was despatched and rang again to ensure I had received it.

Having ordered many things from the internet and being dissapointed when they arrive and had to return them. This ring was even better than the pictures and arrived with all relevant paperwork and I was pleasently surprised to hear that it can be sized free of charge for the life of the ring.

Very very happy with my purchase......and I know my partner will be too.

Highly recomend this ring and indeed 'Diamond Manufacturers'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ring review, 27 Oct 2011
This item was great, the customer service was excellent and really helpful. I am really happy with this purchase and recommend to future buyers. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars The best day of her life, 24 July 2012
J. P. Street "JStreet22" (London UK) - See all my reviews
My girlfriend was truly delighted with this ring. It has such a unique design, excellent clarity and looks beautiful from every angle. I was so pleased with it when it arrived, and it was great that she was equally happy. The customer service was the best I have ever experienced on Amazon, a phone call to confirm receiving the order and expected despatch, a call when despatched and the a call after receiving the ring. Truly first class throughout. Thank you.