Size: 15kg|Change

on 24 August 2014
I've used Burns for many years, It seems to be expensive but if you work out how much it costs per meal compared to many of the others I find it really good value. On top of that it seems to keep both my dogs healthy, with lovely shiny coats. My youngest, a 12 month old cocker spaniel, came from a bad breeder and often had problems with diarrhoea so, following the vets advice I tried other foods, but finally came back to Burns, and I'm so glad I did. Now she only seems to get loose stools when she gets to eat a full large dog chew!
A lot of people use the supermarket variety because they think it works out cheaper and is good for their dog, but unfortunately it is full of additives and toxins. Burns food does not have additives or toxins and they also use human grade food. I buy a 15kg bag of this every four months with a 15kg bag of the lamb inbetween and feed my whippet 100g in a morning and 100g in an evening, which makes it last 60 days per bag and is cheaper than buying the Winalot / Bakers supermarket stuff.

Update: I've since changed her over to Burns Alert Lamb because she was scratching & biting her back and the vet said that some dogs are allergic to chicken. Since changing her over she has stopped scratching & biting her back, is more comfortable and sleeps all night.
on 14 September 2013
I feed my Greyhound loves this product.. Its full of vitamins & all the nutrients he needs.. A 15kg sack has lasted atleast 6/7 weeks, based on 2 feeds a day.. He also produces less waste with this product.. Happy days.
on 13 March 2014
Since changing my dogs food to Burns Original he has lost weight( previous food was fattening) he is much calmer. his coat is shiny and overall looks much better.
on 27 January 2014
My four dogs love this product, so I love it too. The price is better than I can buy locally and is delivered too, so I don't have to go and fetch it.
on 30 October 2015
Dogs woolf it down! Good for dogs with sensitive tums. Only four stars because a bit pricey but I guess you get what you pay for.
on 14 December 2015
My dogs love it. V economical and ethical too. No nasty animal testing which you have to watch out for with pet food. And i'm not talki abut taste testing but horrible invasive vivisection and removing kidneys. Most big companies are at it, i beleive, though they keep it pretty quiet. My greyhounds particularly like it once hot water has been poured on and allowed to soak in. So good my vets have finally started stocking it instead of evil testing cmpanies' products. Hooray!
on 15 November 2013
Yang, my retired Guide Dog loves it. She is ten years old and is always ready for both her morning and tea time meals of Burns Original Chicken food.
on 8 May 2013
The best dog food we have ever used.Our 2 Boarder Collies are in great condition and full of energy thanks to Burns Original Chicken for Adult dogs.
on 17 November 2015
Our dogs look healthier already and one dog has lost some much needed weight. Will continue with this product.