Size: 15kg|Change

on 23 April 2013
My diabetic doggy loves these kibbles as mainstay of his diet, and regards them singly as a treat. They do seem to help keep him stable as well. His best lady friend is also quite partial, when she is not keeping him in order.
on 4 March 2013
Good quality pet food for dogs with sensitive stomachs. Does what is says on the packet and has been great for our dogs.
on 22 September 2013
Slow start but dog got to love this in the end. He looks very healthy on it. Good with Yumega oil too forvhis skin.
on 8 December 2012
good value food when you consider that you have to give a bigger quantity of cheaper food - my dog thrives on this.
on 27 March 2014
Have used Burns over the years for all our dogs. Really good dogs stay healthy and active and seem to enjoy it.
on 17 November 2015
Our dogs look healthier already and one dog has lost some much needed weight. Will continue with this product.
on 1 April 2013
The dog loves it and her coat is lovely and shiny. The ethics behind this company are also great. Recommended
on 12 February 2014
I was advised by dog groomer to put my Westie on this food as she was licking her pause a lot and they and her mussel had turned very pink and her breath was offensive. New diet, new dog, thank you.
on 9 January 2016
This is an excellent dog food. I have used it for several years and would not willingly use any other.
on 15 May 2014
A great alternative to breakfast cereal, and way cheaper!

Maybe it doesn't have the vitamins that other commercial cereals have, and you do need to let the milk soak otherwise it's a bit crunchy, but once you've got used to the taste it's great.

I try to think about all the money I'm saving as I choke it down.