5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value
This is a great product, a little thinner than the reebok versions but for the price cannot be faulted in the slightest. My husband is 15 stone and uses this one so it can take weight! A good buy, and delivered really quickly.
Published 18 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars could be thicker
not as thick as i was expecting this item to be, its comfortable and does its job though, what more can you say about a gym ball, oh the valve (CORCK) Is just a bit of plastic shaped right and rammed in the hole where you blow it up from. this is perfectly ok and does the trick at stopping the air getting out.
Published 14 months ago by technolover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I asked for, 26 April 2014
Charlotte Hawkins (Lyndeborough, NH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Gym Exercise Fitness Ball 65cm (Anti-Burst) with Dual Action Hand Pump & Travel Sack (Misc.)
At first I thought that this ball wouldn't inflate up to the 65CM, and that I'd received a smaller size than ordered, so was disappointed, as I really needed the bigger size, but then I just kept inflating it with the hand pump, and it just got bigger, and harder, and can really take the pressure. I used it not only for exercise, but also for sitting and working at a desk or computer, keeping a gentle bounce going; much better for back and posture than sitting in a chair. (In case you have back issues with sitting at a computer or iPad too, I'll mention that I use an iPad with a Bluetooth [Anker] wireless keyboard, which I put on a lapdesk, and then have the iPad on a music stand at eye-level, so that it's all no strain on the spine and the eyes.)

Also, mine came with an extra stopper, which I don't know if is standard, but in the past I've had a gym ball, lost the sttopper somehow, rendering the ball useless. The other added bonus was that I recently ordered a 25cm pilates ball from gymnic, (again for another purpose than stated, wanting to use as a bouncy ball for teaching music in the classroom), and it came with no pump and a stopper that made it impossible to inflate to anywhere near the 25cm without having the air drain out before it could be stopped. Both the pump from the exercise ball I'm reviewing here, and the stopper with a long enough and narrow enough pin, allowed me to inflate the smaller pilates ball to full capacity, which I'd otherwise have been unable to do.

I feel I lucked out on this one, fulfilling multiple purposes bettter than I could've done otherwise. I even play the cello sitting on this gym ball, and it's better than any chair I can find in the house :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Used to induce my labour..., 17 April 2014
I used this to try and get bambino to make a move south, after being 8 days overdue! I found it really helped my back and hips and was really a godsend when I finally went into labour. Would recommend to mums to be!

4.0 out of 5 stars Got what I wanted, 21 Mar. 2014
I wanted a ball to do exercises with and this came well packaged and quickly. Much easier to inflate than I thought it would be - took no time at all. Have to wait and see if it's un-burstable! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Red not blue, 18 Jan. 2014
I wanted a blue ball but received a red one. Apart from that it's fine, does the job. Fast delivery time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good budget fitness ball, 31 Dec. 2013
Used this for pregnancy, works well although doesn't feel quite as sturdy as more expensive ones you see at the gym. The included pump is very flimsy but has done the job so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars exercise, 11 Dec. 2013
this is good quality for the price for what i need to help stretch and exercise on has held its pressure well

5.0 out of 5 stars Good birthing ball, 2 Nov. 2013
Got this ball to aid me in my late stages of pregnancy. Does the job just fine for helping me with hip pain/SPD. I was suprised that when the ball came it was red and not blue - so be aware that it might not be blue. Didnt bother me at all though - red actually matches my lounge haha

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful, 12 Sept. 2013
Does what it says, a big bouncy ball for me to prepare for labour! Couldn't ask for more in a birthing ball

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the size advertised unfortunately, 14 Aug. 2013
The ball arrived and looked in good condition and a nice product. Pump was also very good. Only problem is that the ball is advertised as 65cm and it actually measured 50-55cm so was too small.

I asked for a refund and Trendi have been very accommodating and prompt to respond. Still recommend the company, just unfortunate the ball wasn't the right size and a bit annoying that I had to repack and resend it and am without a ball for another week!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Aug. 2013
Durable and the pump that comes with it is great and works faster than my bicycle pump. I think the ball is diimensionnally smaller than advertised though but not by that much so not an issue. Is recommendbit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›