5.0 out of 5 stars Who is Jesus?
A good book which pulls together the biblical evidence about Jesus Christ and what his life and works mean to a Christian today recommended
Published 6 months ago by Brian

3.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea but my be what others want.
Not my type of guidance but my be for others.needs to be more for everyone.the Lord works in his own way.
Published 16 months ago by peachy anglesey

5.0 out of 5 stars Who is Jesus?, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Who Is Jesus? (Crucial Questions Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 21 April 2014
Sifting through the facts presented in this book I realised how, as a Christian, some of what we may read in the Bible can so very easily be skipped over with a wistful question mark being left in our understanding of our faith' s Judaic roots. So get this book, if for no other reason than to understand more fully the importance and significance of what John the Baptist contributes to our journey in faith. Why did our Lord place such emphasis on this man's relevance to The Kingdom?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Nov 2013
The preciousness of the product is due by the author. It was an online purchase so no problem at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is excellent material, 15 Aug 2013
What a great book written by an author you can trust. In reading it I was filled with joy. Jesus is so much more than our finite minds can imagine. So read this book, please. You'll be so very glad you did.

3.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea but my be what others want., 1 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible read, 23 Oct 2014
Who is Jesus? He is exactly who the Bible says he is. Fantastic!
This book takes you on a journey of a miraculous life. From the miracle of his birth to the miracle of his ascension. Great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 Sep 2014
Really worth the read. Truly opened my mind on who Jesus was, is and is to come. Plus it's free

1.0 out of 5 stars Take or leave, preferably leave. Left mine on ..., 2 Oct 2014
Take or leave, preferably leave. Left mine on the bus. Why should I be the only one to suffer.