on 27 July 2011
Triple pack of Fireman Sam. I can only report on the purchase of this item which was easy to do, a very reasonable price and the goods arrived quickly and was perfectly packaged. More than that I cannot say because it was bought as a present for a little boy who is a huge fan of Fireman Sam, all I did was to re-address it and post it off. But it certainly was excellent service.
on 26 November 2012
Our 3 year old is obsessed with Fireman Sam so this 3 dvd pack is just perfect for him and works out as great value. He watches them over and over again and never gets tired of them. Would highly recommend.
on 28 December 2012
Brought this to replace an earlier copy that had been damaged. This and prior copy have provided hours of entertainment for both my 2 year old son and 5 year old daughter. Daughter says it's the best.
on 18 February 2012
I purchased this for my little grandson,thinking perhaps he would enjoy it,and he is now absolutely the biggest Fireman Sam fan I know. He often asks to watch it, and once he is settled, silence reigns and his mum can have a quiet cuppa. I shall be buying more dvds about this little boys hero
on 19 September 2010
My 2 and a half year old grandson is fanatical about Fireman Sam and he actually plays two CDS at a time (in different rooms of course) These are great for him and I would recommend them
on 24 January 2012
I bought these for my 3 1/2 year old son (and 1 1/2 yr old daughter) after the other titles we had, had been played to death and I felt we needed some more variety. Having the older series with plastacine models (Let it snow & fun run, & Action stations the very oldest one), we had not seen these CGI ones & I hoped they wouldnt ruin the familiar characters. Not disappointed they have been watched countless times. They still carry forward the same characters (with a bit of modernisation), music from the older ones and the obligatory fire safety message in each episode which I like. I probly prefer the slightly older plastacine puppets format which i find slightly less annoying with more detail to the sets, but then its not designed for me its for my son who loves them all. Was a really good price on amazon & well worth it as a three pack.
on 12 May 2011
We bought these for our 2.5 year old at Christmas. She loves Fireman Sam and has spent many hours watching the DVDs. Good value for so much entertainment.
on 14 August 2013
Move aside make way, for Fireman Sam! I bought this for my daughter (she loves Penny and Elvis) even though it's traditionally associated with being 'for boys' as she loves watching this on t.v. Also it means I can delete some saved episodes on my sky plus - win win!
on 12 October 2010
My son just loves Fireman Sam and this triple pack of new up to date digital Fireman Sam lived up to his (and my) expectations.
on 13 September 2011
Fireman Sam DVD's are a great hit in America. Since these DVD's are not created for use in Region 1 (USA), we have to watch the movies in short segments on You-Tube, which is actually painful for this young grandma. My lovely grandson wants to see Fireman Sam, so he sits on my lap at the computer monitor for a half hour or so, while we both enjoy Fireman Sam, Elvis, Station Officer Steele, and the imp, Norman Price, among others. The problem is, my poor legs fall asleep after a half hour of this, so we never get to sit at the computer for very long to watch our beloved Fireman Sam. It is so much more enjoyable to watch Fireman Sam in the comfort of my living room, on the nice, cozy sofa.

That being said, would a great and awesome producer of fine DVD's kindly realize that we over here across the great ocean need Fireman Sam movies produced for Region I. There is a HUGE MARKET of ready and waiting Fireman Sam devotees waiting to purchase the 60-minute and longer DVD's which can be purchased in Region 2.

Someone, somewhere - can you hear me???????????
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse