5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam
My 2 and a half year old grandson is fanatical about Fireman Sam and he actually plays two CDS at a time (in different rooms of course) These are great for him and I would recommend them
Published on 19 Sep 2010 by Lynda Magill

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Grandson
My Grandson is an avid fan of Fireman Sam, however he's not for me, sorry Sam. What more can I say.
Published 12 months ago by joyce harrington

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam, 19 Sep 2010
Lynda Magill (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam - CGI Triple Pack (The New Hero Next Door / Red Alert / Sticky Situation) [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for hours of entertainment, 12 May 2011
We bought these for our 2.5 year old at Christmas. She loves Fireman Sam and has spent many hours watching the DVDs. Good value for so much entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 12 Oct 2010
I. Rolfsen (UK) - See all my reviews
My son just loves Fireman Sam and this triple pack of new up to date digital Fireman Sam lived up to his (and my) expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves this., 21 Mar 2011
I bought these DVD's for my little boy who is 2 and a half and he loves it, they are very suitable for his age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam, 8 Mar 2011
Fireman Sam video was in perfect condition when we got it, only took 2 days to come from Britain to Ireland, couldn't ask for a better service

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam by Sam, 3 Mar 2011
My three year old grandson whos name is Sam is Fireman Sam crazy and loves these dvds they are on when ever he visits.A great buy.

Lucas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam triple pack, 27 Sep 2011
ursham78 (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Exactly what it is. My son loves this DVD (3 dvds in total). Good buy for any little Hero. Would recommend to relieve the boredom of adults watching repeats over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 2 Aug 2011
C. K. Mckee "Kurikun" (Osaka, Japan) - See all my reviews
My 4 year old son loves this! Well worth it. He is a Fireman Sam fan and this certainly delivers. And for a good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Purchaser, 27 July 2011
Lesley Leach - See all my reviews
Triple pack of Fireman Sam. I can only report on the purchase of this item which was easy to do, a very reasonable price and the goods arrived quickly and was perfectly packaged. More than that I cannot say because it was bought as a present for a little boy who is a huge fan of Fireman Sam, all I did was to re-address it and post it off. But it certainly was excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, 19 May 2014
My grandson loves this fireman sam set , great price for 3 DVDs , cannot find on the high street