Style Name: FLUFF REMOVING|Change
Price:£3.70+ Free shipping

on 19 August 2014
Arrived quite fast, removes bobbles very effectively. I tend to do it in small circular motions and find that works best, reviving old jumpers and a not-so-old coat I'd stopped wearing because of all the fluff on it! Very pleased
on 6 March 2013
It worked reasonably well for a few months after removing the plastic shield so that it actually removed the fluff. It was only used on very soft, cashmere pullovers and did not have much hard work to do, but did not last more than 4 months before it died.
on 14 February 2013
Its ok on small items like cardigans but larger items just forget! A piece broke off the battery compartment as soon as I received it and put the batteries in so not exactly well made. Would I recommend - no, invest in a more robust machine!
on 27 December 2012
I chose this product as it is always made to look easy when it is used on TV. The shape of the product makes it easy to hold. However it is not as easy as it is made to look but if you have a favourite sweater that has gone bobbly give it a go.
on 26 October 2011
Received quickly and well packaged.

Yes it does work as long as you take your time and are careful but don't expect it to remove all the bobbles first time.

The product appears sturdy enough (only used once so far) but the clips for both the battery cover and the fluff collector appear a little on the flimsy side and I can see these breaking at some point in the future.
on 11 February 2013
Yes, anyone can see that the item is not made well and won't last long and it's a bit of a chore to do thoroughly - but it does a good job and will stop you having to put favourite but old jumpers out for jumble. So buy it just the same!
on 3 February 2016
I got this because it looks identical to the JML version but is quite a bit cheaper. Just tried it on some trousers which had bobbled around the hips and it worked perfectly. Just run it over at various angles and go slowly. 4 stars because the quality is pretty basic - the switch feels very loose and the battery compartment cover is a bit poor.
on 29 March 2014
Works well, removes that annoying bobbling that ages clothes so much. You do have to go slowly, but it's more than capable of doing the job and it's lasting well. I've used it on chunky and fine knots, and it manages both easily .
on 1 December 2013
Ive had similar products to this before and they worked well. This one does not. I spend minutes on the same area and the bobbles don't get cut off - very frustrating. Ive now ordered another one similar to the type I had before. This one will go in the bin.
on 20 March 2014
This machine works well. We use it to renew baby clothes, jumpers, wrists of our jackets, and bedclothes, even socks! It make our clothes lasts much longer. It's really effective, fast, easy to use and it has bigger shaving surface than most of these machines. It's energy efficient: 2 AA battery lasts long, you can clean many clothes with them.
We bought 3 of them to our family, and we found problem only on one: the container can be difficult to replace sometimes.