5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic varied stories
A great collection of short and varied stories that each revealed a great deal about the characters involved. Thoughtful and well rounded stories that are quick to read and easy to pick up.
Published on 28 Aug 2009 by J. Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars What becomes (of this book?!)
I bought this book at the Edinburgh book festival 2010, and have only got round to reading it now, since lending it to my daughter first. My daughter keeps books for a VERY long time!

Published on 30 May 2011 by Claire

1.0 out of 5 stars What becomes (of this book?!), 30 May 2011
This review is from: What Becomes (Paperback)

Anyway, having read through the first 3 stories, I am quite bored. It seems to be nothing more than a collection of observational descriptions, and leaves me quite dissatisfied. I wanted stories that made me think, made me feel something......a connection.

This book makes me feel that it is based on a series of writing prompts given by a high school teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic varied stories, 28 Aug 2009
J. Thompson (Derby,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: What Becomes (Hardcover)

What Becomes