4.0 out of 5 stars Mistaken identity
To prevent his brother marrying a gold digger Nikias Dranias decides to kidnap her so his brother will grow bored and forget about her. Problem is Nikias kidnapped the wrong sister. Finding spitfire Diona Brown rather intriguing he understands why his brother is attracted to her as he himself is too.
Diona Brown is furious she came to Greece to prevent her sister...
Published 13 months ago by April

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Published on 21 Aug. 2012 by Jan

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 21 Aug. 2012
Jan "Jan" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
This author needs to go back to school and take lessons in english grammar, the number of mistakes besides all the hads are unbelievable. What is really worrying is that according to the author's website this book has been reedited! Also the author used to be a lecturer!! As for the story itself I quite liked it at first but then I decided the heroine was awful with no self respect allowing the hero to overpower her with one kiss every time; despite him thinking she was a liar and had a hidden agenda. If she made a conscious decision to enjoy things whilst she could I would say good for her, unfortunately she didn't. I have looked at samples of other books by this author and they all HAD the same problem. I won't be buying anything else unless I see "edited by . . " after the authors name on the Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did I read this book???, 1 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
This story had no depth to it what's so ever, the characters are superficial and I didn't like any of them! Again why did I read this book? The hero of the story is a d**k and thinks the heroine is a gold digger the whole time, although this doesn't stop either of them throwing themselves at each other, this is what really annoyed me about the heroine because she was suppose to be strong independent and tough, was she hell! She is a huge wimp who cries way too much and essentially becomes what she swore she wouldn't become because she can't control her lust toward the guy. I really wanted her to have some back bone and kept reading hoping that she would eventually blow up in the heros face and he'd have to grovel for forgiveness for being a d**k, but no theres a weak explanation at the end of the book and she sympathises with him?? Really can't believe I wasted my time, at least I didn't waste any money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
I was shocked at how bad the writing is in this book. The characters are one dimensional and the plot is pretty thin on the ground.
I'll never get those few hours back!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
The most boring predictable book I have ever read it starts boring and finished boring ..... you think something gonna happen but it doesn't not my. Cuppa tea

3.0 out of 5 stars yes it was ok, 18 Nov. 2012
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
Like some reviewers before, I am the same, I neither loved nor hated this book. I was frustrated at how 'perfect' the heroine is and how virile and domineering the male is (aren't they all..... But I did fall into the story and waited for the happy ending which was absolutely inevitable as was having to use her nursing skills on the Island - as soon as I read the little girl on the beach I thought hey ho I know whats coming and yep it did. So there is absolutely no unpredictability about this book, it's girl meets boy, bad circumstances, cave man attitude, girl melts - numerous times - man get with the plan says what's needed (at last) and they all live happily ever after.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
Badly written, bad characters all round it is awful. Don't bother reading this book it is a waste of time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to give up on this!, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
Unless you particularly like the word "had" I would not bother with this book. The grammar is appalling, I did a word count on the word "had" & it appears over 2,700 times! I very rarely give up on a book but I abandoned it at around 20% after fighting my initial instinct to abandon it at 5%

1.0 out of 5 stars not anygood, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
too short bad writing not enough story to much advertising on other books for this auther very amaturish never again will i buy by this person

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated it, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
I didn't rate this book at all. I should have looked at the cover and listened to my inner voice saying 'NO'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mistaken identity, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister (Kindle Edition)
Diona Brown is furious she came to Greece to prevent her sister from marrying a playboy and instead finds herself kidnapped by his gorgeous brother who doesn't listen when she tries to explain that she isn't who he thinks she is then the infuriating man decides to try and seduce her instead!

I loved it it was fun though you really do want to shake Nikias a lot! Seriously he needs to learn to listen but if he did then there wouldn't be a story so there we have it. Totally worth reading a great read

Kidnapped the Wrong Sister