5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer
Published on 8 Jun 2011 by Honeysneezepleeze

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job
Published on 4 Dec 2011 by SomeCallMeLaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 4 Dec 2011
Quite comfortable to wear and doesn't irritate my ears as the straps on other eye masks have done in the past, but as the material is padded the mask is a bit stiff and can move when you roll over - irksome to me, but potentially a big problem to anyone *very* sensitive to light while sleeping as this generally creates big gaps around the nose. The quality overall seems quite good but on mine there are two seams which haven't been closed properly and, most annoyingly, my white pillowcase is COVERED in black marks as the dye has come out very easily. I would very strongly recommend washing this before use to hopefully reduce or prevent that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 8 Jun 2011
I have used this mask for a month without any problems. I love that it can be adjusted easy with simple velcro strap without having a hard plastic strap shortener/lenghtener digging into your head. It is a little more bulky than the thin silk mask i had before but this works for me as i sleep on my back mostly. The cushioned edges of the mask prevent the mask from pressing on your eyes or squashing your eyelashes and fits easily around your nose. The cushion can cause it to get a little moist but not enough to put me off using it. Best of all it easily blocks out all light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stellar eye mask, 27 Sep 2010
Well its great in all respects but one. The issue is that if you sleep on your side its a bit bulky/rigid and therefore not always comfortable. The hunt goes on for the perfect solution. This isn't bad, but its not perfect either.

2.0 out of 5 stars No as good as I hoped, 13 Aug 2010
Looks great and feels ok on your face but when you start using it there are couple of issues. Main issue is that when you lay on your side when you go to sleep the mask move on your face and does not block the light out as well as comes of easily in the night. It fine if you sleep on you back.
Other is the quality of the finish of how the strap is fasten to the mask. Its on the inside of the mask so it irritates your skin when you sleep with it on.

1.0 out of 5 stars It isn't stellar., 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Stellar Deluxe Eye Mask - Sleep Mask (Personal Care)
It doesn't work straight away. (I'm not sure if it ever will)
I had to use it for three nights for the mask to soften slightly and mould to my face easier; within those three nights I got less sleep than I normally would have because of the sheer frustration of trying to adjust the size and block out the last bit of light over and over, even when it had softened it still didn't block out all of the light.
My skin becomes irritated where the band sits upon the ears, also around my eyes...it says it's a breathable material but my eyes become uncomfortably warm.
The tiny flap of material that covers the nose doesn't block out the light it only stifles my breathing forcing me to breathe through my mouth, not good atall.
The only time I had complete darkness was when I tightened the mask to the maximum but that gave me a pounding headache after 5 minutes.
The only up side to this product is the padding, it prevents the eyes and eyelashes from being crushed.
I find myself asking, what am I paying 13 for?

2.0 out of 5 stars too stiff, 29 Aug 2013
Sasha Reade (Oxford, Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stellar Deluxe Eye Mask - Sleep Mask (Personal Care)
this eye mask is quite big and bulky and is quite stiff, making it tough to sleep on my side. the fabric around the eyes is nice and breathable but its a more plastic like fabric around the nose which isnt very nice. due to the inflexibility of the mask i wouldnt recommend it unless you only sleep on your back

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stellar Deluxe Eye Mask - Sleep Mask (Personal Care)
This is the second Sleepstar mask I have bought and I love it. There is room to open your eyes and so no crushed lashes or sweaty eyes. The Paddig ensures no light leaks from the bridge of the nose. Great quality too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Who turned the lights off?, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Stellar Deluxe Eye Mask - Sleep Mask (Personal Care)
I got this eye mask for meditation and for times when I don't want my cat t know I'm awake. It works a treat on both counts. The material is nice and soft; the only downside (hence 4 stars) is I have experienced colour transfer on light coloured bedding - this does wash out though.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant!, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Stellar Deluxe Eye Mask - Sleep Mask (Personal Care)
I've used many eye masks and always found them disappointing. Not this time - the best thing about it is that it exerts no pressure on your eyes thanks to the eye compartments. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blindingly good!, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Stellar Deluxe Eye Mask - Sleep Mask (Personal Care)
Great black out mask, barely lets in any light, and to be honest I could probably tighten it if I felt the urge to shut out the last couple of rays. Nice and padded to, very cushty!

Stellar Deluxe Eye Mask - Sleep Mask