5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says!
I didn't really appreciate how well this potty worked until I used an old traditional-shaped one at my in-laws'. I sloshed wee all over the toilet seat! The Pourty really does make it easier to pour the wee out and the shape of the seat makes it easy for my daughter to sit on. Lots of my friends have ordered these after seeing ours.
Published on 18 Aug. 2012 by L. Hatton

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Published 14 months ago by SM

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says!, 18 Aug. 2012
L. Hatton (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 7 Jan. 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
The potty works and is functional. However I have not found it to be better than any other potty in several respects. Firstly it leaves big red marks on my childs skin after she has been sitting on it. Secondly I haven't found it any better to pour out and keep clean than any other potty. However, my little girl loves the colour of it and it has served her well in that she was potty trained very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple...yet brilliant!, 27 Feb. 2010
A. Davis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
With a 2 year-old just getting going on potty training, I can reliably report that the Pourty is a masterstroke! The sheer simplicity of being able to pour away the nasties without getting it all over my hands or our daughter's bottom next time she sits down - quite why no-one thought of this before I'll never know!

So the Pourty - it's just a great potty with the added bonus of no mess! Like a potty but better.

Plus it comes in pink - an essential for our daughter!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic invention, 14 Feb. 2012
B. Speich (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
My daughter loves her potty, and so do I. We have used it in a few different toilets and it always fits in well to be flushed. The pourer is FANTASTIC!! Also the handle to hold when pouring is great - some potties don't even have this!
The only criticism I have is that the bottom of it now has some damage as I have used wipes to clean it, and it doesn't clean all that well, but really who cares, it's a potty!!
A recommended purchase and I won't be getting rid of mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, works, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
Does a great job of holding your childs outputs and keeping them off your floor/carpet until you pour them away. The pour sspout works great and the build quality is excellent - solid construction and no flexing.

Unfortunately our daughter decided she much preferred another potty (cheap one with Peppa pig on it) so we didn't get to enjoy the advantages of the pour spout very much :-/

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have potty!, 2 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
I've recently bought the pourty for my 2 year old daughter, i wasn't looking forward to potty training remembering back to my first daughter and the lovely task of emptying the potty with the contents going anywhere but where you want them to go! This design is simply brilliant, it pours so easily making it easier to clean, a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best potty, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
I'm not one that normally leaves reviews but I think this potty is so great I couldn't not.
The way you empty it is just so much easier than a regular potty, you don't get drips, the sides of the potty don't get wet etc.
The handle at the front is great also as my little girl can kind of squat and pull the potty towards her without putting her hand on the unsanitary bit of the potty.
As well as this the way the actual seat is shaped looks so much more comfortable for my daughter than other potties. Its fits her bum perfectly!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slippy on non-carpeted surfaces but generally good, 16 July 2013
Elsa's Mama (Barnsley, South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
The main issue I found with the pourty is that it does not have any rubber of other grip device on the bottom so on laminate or wooden floors it slides, which makes getting on tricky, and a lot of fun sloshy potty games for my daughter. If it had this I would easily have given it 4/5 stars. The pourty is a good product in the sense that it pours straight out of the back without spilling everywhere and is easy to carry with the handle. However my baby also likes to carry it with the handle, which means that if she picks it up it will tip, and sadly so does its contents. All over the floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
It does what it says. still waiting for my toddler to use it though.

I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great potty, would recommend, 7 July 2014
C. Edwards (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink) (Baby Product)
My daughter loves this potty, fab colour, great that its easy to pour.

Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty (Pink)