Size: 5 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£25.99 - £28.88

on 9 September 2010
I was after warm grippy water/snow proof soft winter boots that would not take up too much room in my suitcase and would look presentable under trousers for town wear.

These fit the bill perfectly. I read reviews which said they tend to be on the small side in their sizing so I ordered a UK 5 as I am a UK 4 and they fit perfectly with room for thick socks.
on 30 November 2011
Bought these boots three weeks ago and they are warm and comfortable. However, yesterday I was caught in heavy rain and my feet were soaking wet (got home, took boots off and had to wring out my socks)I have phoned Trespass this morning to be told that they are designed for snow, not rain, as rain is "wetter" than snow! Also, they have waterproof "properties" what ever that means. As I said, warm and comfortable but if you are considering these boots as an alternative to wellies, dont bother.
on 4 December 2014
Every winter I have the same dilemma. I am not a wellie fan. Even the well known brands pre warmed and with thick socks are cold, slippy and restrictive around my ankle. I've also tried various pairs of mucker boots and found them too heavy.
So far these snow boots are ideal for what I want, which is walking on paths in the local country parks with occasional puddles and the local fields which are a bit muddy in areas.
They are warm, easy to get in and out of, lightweight with good grip and so far my feet have been dry ( although I have sprayed them to try and make sure ).
I'm fairly sure they won't stand up to what a wellie would, but depends what you want them for?
If they wear ok I will be back to get another pair.
on 14 December 2013
I chose these boots as I have arthritis in my toes so access to the boot is of prime importance as is comfort when wearing.
The front zip gave easy foot access but the shape of the zip rubbed the front of my foot and the sizing seemed a little small even though I had ordered a larger size.
on 5 February 2012
These Trespass snow boots are fantastic in my opinion. When first purchased you are recommended to scotchguard spray them several times, which I have done. Feet are nice and warm, as the cold doesn't penetrate through the soles. Warm, dry ,light-weight with good traction.
I was so pleased with these, I purchased an extra 2 pairs for my daughters...no complaints there....so far!
It really depends on what you want, I only wear mine when it snows, so they don't have heavy useage, but I love them!
on 26 August 2013
The boots look fine, but do not perform their function. I had bought them for the winters to keep my toes and feet warm, unfortunately it did not help and had to be returned.
on 28 October 2013
Just can't beat these for value and comfort. I buy a new pair every year (for my skiing hols) and end up wearing them from November until March.... I love them.
on 6 March 2011
Arrived promptly and well packed. Great boots.
Unfortunately to small so had to return them.
No hassle return and money back.
on 22 March 2012
Brilliant & so comfortable, just tried them out in Sweden at minus 10 degrees, my feet kept warm, dry and really toastie!
on 11 January 2016
Perfect for my holiday in alps. Husband skiing and I needed stylish, comfortable and waterproof boots. These tick all the boxes! I have one particularly painful foot that is a result from failed union surgery and this boot is very comfortable without compromising on fashion

See one answered question