5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!
I was after warm grippy water/snow proof soft winter boots that would not take up too much room in my suitcase and would look presentable under trousers for town wear.

These fit the bill perfectly. I read reviews which said they tend to be on the small side in their sizing so I ordered a UK 5 as I am a UK 4 and they fit perfectly with room for thick socks.
Published on 9 Sept. 2010 by C. Strover

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof
Published on 30 Nov. 2011 by smileymiley

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 9 Sept. 2010
C. Strover "geek" (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof, 30 Nov. 2011
Bought these boots three weeks ago and they are warm and comfortable. However, yesterday I was caught in heavy rain and my feet were soaking wet (got home, took boots off and had to wring out my socks)I have phoned Trespass this morning to be told that they are designed for snow, not rain, as rain is "wetter" than snow! Also, they have waterproof "properties" what ever that means. As I said, warm and comfortable but if you are considering these boots as an alternative to wellies, dont bother.

3.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Snow Boots, 14 Dec. 2013
I chose these boots as I have arthritis in my toes so access to the boot is of prime importance as is comfort when wearing.
The front zip gave easy foot access but the shape of the zip rubbed the front of my foot and the sizing seemed a little small even though I had ordered a larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for what I want to use them for-so far!, 4 Dec. 2014
Every winter I have the same dilemma. I am not a wellie fan. Even the well known brands pre warmed and with thick socks are cold, slippy and restrictive around my ankle. I've also tried various pairs of mucker boots and found them too heavy.
So far these snow boots are ideal for what I want, which is walking on paths in the local country parks with occasional puddles and the local fields which are a bit muddy in areas.
They are warm, easy to get in and out of, lightweight with good grip and so far my feet have been dry ( although I have sprayed them to try and make sure ).
I'm fairly sure they won't stand up to what a wellie would, but depends what you want them for?
If they wear ok I will be back to get another pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Lara Snowboot, 6 Mar. 2011
Arrived promptly and well packed. Great boots.
Unfortunately to small so had to return them.
No hassle return and money back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not keep the feet warm, 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Trespass Women's Lara Snow Boot (Apparel)
The boots look fine, but do not perform their function. I had bought them for the winters to keep my toes and feet warm, unfortunately it did not help and had to be returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Copenlily, 28 Oct. 2013
Just can't beat these for value and comfort. I buy a new pair every year (for my skiing hols) and end up wearing them from November until March.... I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, just tried them out in Sweden at minus 10 degrees, my feet kept warm & toastie!, 22 Mar. 2012
Brilliant & so comfortable, just tried them out in Sweden at minus 10 degrees, my feet kept warm, dry and really toastie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 5 Feb. 2012
H. V. Duckels - See all my reviews
These Trespass snow boots are fantastic in my opinion. When first purchased you are recommended to scotchguard spray them several times, which I have done. Feet are nice and warm, as the cold doesn't penetrate through the soles. Warm, dry ,light-weight with good traction.
I was so pleased with these, I purchased an extra 2 pairs for my daughters...no complaints there....so far!
It really depends on what you want, I only wear mine when it snows, so they don't have heavy useage, but I love them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely snow boots, 7 Feb. 2014
Bought these to take on a skiing holiday. I am a size 6 but I read the comments and ordered a size 7. They fit perfectly and are so comfortable with room for thick socks. They are really lightweight and look good. Would definitely recommend them