5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Very comfortable, nice colours, warm and highly recommended for the price. Also, fast delivery. Thank you for your great service.

Estos calcetines son muy cómodos, los colores son muy ponibles, calientes y altamente recomendables por el precio. Los pedí el 17 por la tarde y el 19 por la mañana los tengo aqui. Buen servicio.
Published on 19 Oct 2011 by Mer

2.0 out of 5 stars Too chunky in the toes and not enough stretch
These socks are unpleasant to wear, with or without shoes. They are very chunky around the toes, with a prominent and uncomfortable seam. Plus, they are not very stretchy and so are very inclined to fall down. I would strongly advise not to purchase these socks as I have ended up shoving them in a box and buying better ones.
Published 17 months ago by Beth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Oct 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit large but very warm, 12 Nov 2011
Mrs. X. Zhang (London) - See all my reviews
I'm a size 4 so I guess it's no surprise that these socks come up large on me, plus they are very thick so I had a bit of trouble stuffing them and my feet in my regular shoes. But no complaints about the quality and warmth - I wore them on a recent trip to Iceland and they kept my feet nice and toasty throughout.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too chunky in the toes and not enough stretch, 31 Jan 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy socks, 18 Jan 2013
Phyllis Barron (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
These socks are itchy and don't feel comfortable. They don't keep me warm either and don't look good. A total waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE, 6 Oct 2011
THESE SOCKS ARE GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY , VERY WARM AND WASH LOVELY . THE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM WAS VERY QUICK , THANK YOU

2.0 out of 5 stars Great if your wearing wellies, 12 Jan 2012
Paula (in Not-so-great britain) - See all my reviews
These socks are horrible basically. You cant wear them with normal shoes/trainers because they're big, ill-fitting and "chunkier" than you'd want.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ladies wool socks, 18 April 2012
Looks like I will be using these Socks for keeping me warm on the sofa and around the house. Not really comfortable fit inside shoes or boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies chunky wool socks, 2 Mar 2012
January (Shrops. Eng.) - See all my reviews
These socks come in packs of three which I did not realise until they arrived. They are really excellent value for the price and are everything as described in the advert. I don't know how they sell them so cheaply. They are fairly chunky, so not to be worn in ordinary shoes but they are great to wear in boots & wellies and maybe loose shoes. I managed to push them into one pair of shoes but they wouldn't fit into any other of my shoes. The material is woolly & nice colours. In fact I was so pleased with them I sent off for another pack. I wish I had found these right at the beginning of winter as I suffer with cold feet .... these are great on cold days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 27 Jan 2012
These socks justify the descriptions given by the seller: Thermal; Thick; Chunky; Woollen. Nice three different colours, too. Recommended for winter season.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm but very chunky, 18 Dec 2011
Mrs. R. L. Simpson "T,I & O's Mum" (Central England) - See all my reviews
Prompt delivery, these socks are very warm but they are very chunky. Good for under wellies but would struggle to fit them under normal boots.