on 14 January 2013
I wanted a balaclava with an eye opening for our winter trip o Romania.
This was a disappointment because if the eye opening was used as an eye hole the front of the balaclava rode right up to the chin leaving the neck exposed. The shape was wrong.
There was no clear indication that there were two in a pack. I ordered two so ended up with 4!!!
The merchant however was good with the return.
I would not recommend this product.
on 24 April 2013
This garment is badly made with very rough stitching that does not even hold the inner lining to the outer flimsy material. Don't waste your time or your money on it.

The seller first sent me a balaclava of another make. I noticed this discrepancy and sent it back. The one I was sent in return was in a Floso (open) bag but without the tag shown in the picture. I have been trying to contact Floso to confirm that the product was genuine for five months but I have received not a single reply to my letters. I conclude that Floso are a useless make and am now cutting my losses and giving up.

The only good thing about this garment is that I did not waste too much money on it.
on 9 March 2012
Bought the balaclava for me and my husband to use when we went to the Arctic Circle, and had to endure -15 degrees temperatures. The products arrived as promised - efficient service from the seller. The product was comfortable and kept us suitably warm. Only thing I noticed when I first wore it was that the eyehole felt a little small widthwise , as it was just right at the corner of my eyes, which felt a little irritating. It was not so noticeable after wearing it several times and probably stretching it out a little more.
on 3 December 2012
very impressive, very warm, great price, it was delivered fast.. I commute to work on my cycle, and the freezing air did really get to me, and even became quite ill, this item changed all that.. I am very happy with the purchase and recommend this item to all for those cold winter days/ nights
on 16 December 2010
Fantastic Value for money, excellent quality as always with Thinsulate products.
My 13yr old Loves it in this weather especially when there is more snow to come and we have already had 1ft!!
Plus he does not look like a bank robber in this one as I bought a previous one from a different seller and have thrown it away. I am so glad his school had banned this new fashion.
Go for this one, it's brilliant and acceptable by me as a parent and school in this cold weather!!
on 13 August 2013
Unless you live in the Arctic, do not buy this balaclava. Your head will explode. It is warm, but far too warm for any weather we encountered this long cold winter.
on 16 September 2013
accurate description very good quality and arrived on time. has been worn and washed and still retains it shape. would recommend to others
on 26 November 2011
Really warm and fits perfectly! Would definitely recommend, as it is really high quality and good value for money. Will use on my DofE.
on 4 November 2014
My son drives a forklift truck in all weather conditions bought this as a gift and he loves it
on 7 January 2011
my husband was really pleased with his Balaclava for xmas as he works out doors and it arrived really quick .