on 16 October 2010
In my opinion, this is the best commercially available ginger tea in the UK. It has a strong, distinctive taste, and is wonderfully warming. Actually to call it three ginger is slightly misleading, as it contains ginger, turmeric and galangal (they are members of the same plant family). I believe there is also a little liquorice, though the tea doesn't have a strong liquorice taste (which is good, because I'm not a big fan of liquorice). Overall, the ingredients give a complex, refreshing taste. It's a perfect pick me up and a great drink on a chilly day, or any day when you need a bit of a boost to get going!
on 5 January 2013
Have tried other ginger teas and found them to be a little bland. This one is far superior in that you can actually feel the heat of the ginger and taste some distinct flavour.
My only quibble is that the bags tend to be a little delicate and have split on occasion hence the four and not five star.
on 31 October 2011
I would have preferred it to be stronger but that may not be everyone's cup of tea. It comes as stated - three different gingers. Price reasonable.
on 2 March 2013
Another unusual infusion from the Pukka people. It is refreshing and very gingery - leave it for the full five minutes but stir carefully as the bags are a bit fragile!
on 21 November 2013
Have drank different types of ginger tea, but this one exceeds them all. I like the fact that I can actually taste the ginger. The addition of turmeric is an added bonus. Quite a refreshing tea.
on 6 April 2014
These teas are wonderfully rich in flavor. All flavors trigger nice sensations and 20 bags go very quickly,suggest buying in bulk
on 12 March 2014
I love these teas so much, I have a cupboard built just for them! They're well worth the money-great taste!
on 7 June 2016
It's strong and tasty, a little spicy and very comforting.
One bag makes a good cup with a nice strength and relaxing aroma.
It is however perhaps slightly expensive, but as a treat it is nice.
on 13 April 2016
Very lovely tasting. I had a slight inflammation of the knee and a few minutes after drinking, the tenderness was gone. I think it was probably the turmeric at work. Lovely product would purchase again.
on 24 June 2016
For me personally I did not like the taste. Additionally the tea was not potent enough. Prefer 'Tripple Leaf' brand but is hard to get now and expensive.