4.0 out of 5 stars good cap
I needed a plain baseball cap to protect me from the sun as I sunburn very easily. I wasn't expecting much for the price but when I got it I was impressed with the quality. It is a little on the larger side of the M/L sizing guide but it's comfortable.
Published on 22 July 2010 by B. Daku

2.0 out of 5 stars So so.
I know its incredibly cheap and thus we can't expect much from it, but I was expecting something with a longer and curved brim. But yeah I'll take it for the price.
Published on 19 Jun. 2011 by shoeman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good cap, 22 July 2010
B. Daku (Powys, Wales) - See all my reviews
The fabric is good, not too thin and not too thick, the seams and stitching are sturdy and the metal clasp is handy ( and comfortable, doesn't dig in or anything) All in all a good product that I would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars After 8 months, still looks good and performs well, 15 Oct. 2012
Lost John (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Before buying this cap, take a good look at the photographs, comparing the style of this cap with the alternatives shown further down the page and decide if you want one that is a) a bit more roomy than most and b) has a broader front to the neb (peak or visor) than many. Both have their advantages of course; accommodating a good head of hair and keeping more of the sun/rain off your face.

If you are happy with the 'look', fine, this cap offers excellent value for money and seems to be built to last. Looking back, I am surprised to find I have already had mine for eight months and it still looks and performs much as when I first bought it, despite almost daily wear, having been several times drenched with rain, and machine washed along with other clothes. The product spec. says 'sponge clean only', so obviously the washing machine treatment is not recommended and, whilst the colour in my beige cap has not run, caution would be required with darker and brighter colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is what it says it is., 21 Jun. 2014
I gave this 5/5 stars because as Adult plain baseball caps with adjustable straps go, it does what it requires perfectly and shades my face from the evil stare of the sun really well.
I plan on wearing this hat for many days to come, maybe so much that I become known as ' that guy in the grey adult plain baseball cap with adjustable straps in a size M/L.' Some people would fear me as my fame would spread rumors because everyone knows me
but no one remembers my face. The rest of the community wouldn't fear me though, they'd build a spotlight on the roof of a local government building with the silhouette of an adult plain baseball cap with adjustable strap and point it at the heavens whenever a need for a hero arises.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally ; it fits !, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Adult Plain Baseball Cap with Adjustable Strap (Apparel)
having tried to get a good-fit baseball cap for quite some time, have finally got it here this time around ; it fits to adult size effortlessly - thru adjustable fix at back , which is really flexible !!

4.0 out of 5 stars To cap it all, 15 Aug. 2012
A good basic cap with a generous peak to keep the sun out of one's eyes. Very easy and comfortable to wear. A little on the large side so not for people with small head size.

2.0 out of 5 stars So so., 19 Jun. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful, 15 Jun. 2013
I was looking for a cap I could use for fishing and did not want to pay for a designer label. This fitted the bill and my head nicely. would definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 9 April 2015
Very poor quality cap , for price wasn't worth it at all I could of brought a better one from the poundshop,
adjustable strap is velcro so sizes are irrelevant.
Would NOT recommended this , go elsewhere before pressing the buy button

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a baseball cap without the logos, 20 Oct. 2013
Good quality cap without the logos.I'm very pleased with the buckle adjustment which I found very secure compared to other types
such as velcro or snap fasteners. A Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Noel Kuyder about beechfield hats, 13 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Adult Plain Baseball Cap with Adjustable Strap (Apparel)
Nice baseball style caps with plenty of room,a proper ADULT sized cap.Good for beach or desert,or just have fun with the brighter colours

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›