5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Brought these for my sons christening. They fit perfectly and stayed on his feet unlike most shoes you buy. They were really good value for the price we payed.. Over all we were really satisfied with them x
Published 17 months ago by Kayleigh Cecil

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
They were way to small for my baby who was 15 months at the time. I would have returned them but the cost of the post would not have been worthwhile paying.
Published 23 months ago by Ms C. Isichei

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 9 Jan 2014
Brought shoes for christening although slightly big was worried size smaller would not fit. Looked lovely on. Will use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 6 July 2013
These are perfect for a christening for which i bought them for , they will go perfect with the outfit i bought . xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 20 May 2013
I love these shoes! I bought 2 pairs for my twin boys and they are lovely! I have hunted the high street and could not find any anywhere!

The one thing I will say is they are smaller then shoes I have bought from the shop. My boys are nearly 1 and I got 12-18 months. They have little room to grow but not enough for 6months so if your baby is nearer to 18 months get the next size up!

Don't lose a star though cos for me they are perfect! Would recommend to anyone excellent value for money and fast delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 9 April 2013
Size was good and very cute shoes, had lots of requests at Christening as to where to buy these shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 25 Jan 2013
Ms C. Isichei "commsqueen" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoes that stay on too!!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Baby Unisex Christening Shoes in Cream with Lace and Embroidery Pattern (Special Occasions) (Apparel)
Very good value for money, looked lovely on my 6 month old and stayed on almost all day. Very soft and comfortable and everyone said they looked so sweet.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality, but colour is more true white than cream, 15 Jun 2012
I ordered these shoes for my son to wear at his christening/baptism together with this 4-Piece Boys All Cream Suit. He looked fantastic and I'm still getting compliments on his outfit more than two months later.

PROS
- well-made
- true to size
- nice unisex design

CONS
- colour was more pure white than cream, thus only 4 stars