Size: 1 Piece|Change

on 28 April 2013
Great tray for baby food - I would heartily recommend. The shape of the cubes makes them easy to fill with a spoon (seems a crazy thing to say, but it makes a difference when you're filling it up a lot...). Mostly I took all the cubes out at the same time to store in freezer bags once frozen, so didn't try to get one out at a time, which tends to be tricky with any ice cube tray...
on 22 August 2015
These are a great size for freezing portions during the 1st stage of weaning and if you twist the tray while the lid is still on there shouldn't be any problem releasing the cubes. We didn't try to release just one cube at a time though so I can't comment on whether this is do-able or not.
on 12 December 2012
I bought these when i decided to make and freeze up dinners and fruit purees for my grandson. They are so easy to use - handy sliding lid is easy to use. All in all, a very handy useful product of good quality safe plastic for babies freezer feeds.
on 11 December 2011
This tray is great for preparing small amounts of puree for the first stage of weaning.

The lid protects the food from getting other stuff in it, and the bottom of each "cube" is rounded to make popping them out easier. It doesn't always work perfectly - I usually have to run a little hot water over the back to loosen the cubes, but that's a really minor issue.

It's dishwasher safe, which is handy, and BPA free. A useful tool for weaning.
on 29 June 2015
Was freezing Baby food and covering in cling film until I found these. These work a charm as frozen cling film tends to go brittle and break. Still use them now for freezing Greek yoghurt for my husband's smoothies!
on 11 August 2015
The good points about these are that there are a good number of ice cube slots, and the lids are good for getting out just one cube at a time. But when it comes to trying to get the ice cubes out, the tray is not flexible so the only way to release the cubes is to run hot water over the back - which i'm not keen on doing when using these trays for baby food.
on 8 December 2013
Hard plastic tray so not easy to get the cubes out. The lid doesn't provide a good seal. I bought a silicon cube tray at the same time (much cheaper) and find I use that all the time for baby food instead (putting the filled tray into a freezer bag to seal, then tipping cubes into bag once frozen).
on 5 January 2013
I bought 2 of these trays and they are great. Each cube is around 60ml. There is plenty of capacity, the top protects the food while it freezes and then the cubes are easy to take off (I then transfer them to some plastic bags with labels).
on 19 March 2014
I really like these and have bought two so far. Great size - bigger moulds than a normal ice cube tray but not as big as the food pots you get so I have been finding these ideal for freezing my veg and fruit purees for the first few months of weaning. I just need to use more cubes the older my daughter gets. Very easy to use when you hold each side and twist in opposite directions (one towards you and the other away from you at the same time) and all cubes pop out with ease. Recommend these.
on 8 May 2012
This is easy to use, the cubes are easy to remove- just twist the tray and tip onto the lid. Not all baby food trays come with lids. The only thing is I wish there was a larger version to make bigger batches in.