Size: 36 cm|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£23.04

on 26 August 2015
I wanted something to keep all my toiletries together. Hair products, shampoos, shower gels, tan, makeup .. everything. And it all fits in perfectly. so pleased with this product. Perfect size.. really good size, but still not like carrying a suitcase. .. and believe me, I have a lot of toitries... love it, and the colour toooooo.
on 28 March 2015
loved it!!
exactly what I wanted. Room for shampoo and the like. Well thought our compartments and deep enough to stand things up so they don't leak!
Its perfect. Great colour and more stylish when you see it for real!!
on 19 November 2015
sleek design and sturdy material construction to hold it's shape. Nice compartments inside to separate belongings however the inside divider can be removed if required. Pocket that hooks onto your roller bag handle will lose shape after a few uses with the weight of the bag and the bag will tilt forward and to the side.
on 21 October 2015
Great value and was just what I wanted. I can store my skin products, make up and hair tongs when I am away on a weekend or for longer. The bag layout enables you to keep everything tidy and you can see where things are. Would recommend this product.
on 12 March 2015
Great travel bag. Holds huge quantity of cosmetics and bathroom stuff. Particularly like the strap on the back that enables it to be securely attached to other small wheely overnight case.
on 20 October 2013
Travelite bag is a great way to carry around all your beauty essentials with room left over for other tools.
on 27 December 2015
We liked it as a product: very lightweight for traveling, seemed to be of robust construction with useful retaining pouches for tubes, bottles, etc. However, as others have written, although the case matches the dimensions on the list page, it seems much bigger when you are holding it. It is a full size vanity case rather than a smaller case to fit inside your main luggage. It would be useful for traveling within the UK but could not be taken through airport security as carry-on luggage as it's really intended to hold larger bottles,etc. and we therefore returned it.
on 14 April 2015
Bigger than it looks in the pic. Big enough for all my toiletries and the kitchen sink!
on 5 September 2015
Great purchase. Love the design. Holds bottles of shampoo etc upright - big enough for everything you need and in one neat case
on 12 December 2014
Sooo great for my makeup kit for college, all my palettes fit in perfectly.

See one answered question