5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Excellent for teething babies, has the rings that little hands can hold it easily, and sofie I m sure will become her best friend.
Published on 12 Jun. 2012 by Barbara

3.0 out of 5 stars too wide for our baby
We bought Sophie the Giraffe for our five month old baby and the toy was just too wide to get into his mouth. He did much better with a 'hand' shaped teether with fingers that he could fit in his mouth easily. At this stage he was wanting to teeth on cloth too and I didn't realise that was normal - in hindsight I would have been better getting him an organic...
Published 8 months ago by Sarita

‹ Previous | 19 10 1118 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Saint Sophie, 3 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Teething Ring Very Soft Version (White) (Baby Product)
I bought this smaller version of Sophie the Giraffe as it had great reviews. My daughter is four months old and already has her two bottom front teeth. She loves to hold Sophie and have a good chew! So much so that I can hear a rubbery squeaky sound when she does. The two rings surrounding Sophie are perfect for little hands and being made of rubber it is exceptionally light weight. The different textures on the two rings are ideal, one has small raised bumps and the other is covered in lines. I am convinced that this has helped my daughter's teeth erupt and ease her pain. Don't hesitate, buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 July 2012
This teething toy is excellent! My 4 month old loves it...its easy for him to hold with both hands because it's so soft and flexible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 July 2012
I was looking for a soft teether as my LO is only 4.5 months but has been showing signs of teething for a couple of weeks. I had heard about these giraffes and as her name is Sophie i thought this would be a good choice. When it arrived i was really pleased, it was a in a lovely box and Sophie took to it straight away as it was small enough for her to hold easily and had lots of bits she could easily 'chomp' on. However a couple of days later she was having a particularly vigorous chew when she suddenly started crying very loudly, i was horrified to see that the end of her tongue was cut and bleeding. I took the giraffe off her straight away and on examination i could see a small bit of rubber that was sticking out and felt a bit rough, this must be what had caused the damage.It seems like it could be a problem with the mould and i will be contacting the manufacturer. Whilst the rubbery 'bump' was not big and could probably be cut off i am a bit wary to give it back to her now. It is a shame that something that comes highly recommended and is well known could still be a bit dangerous!!! :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 12 Jan. 2015
Best product ever. My daughter loves it. This is great size for smaller mouths and grip. I got it from 3 months and she can't get enough in her mouth. The ultra soft is much nicer than the harder one available.
Would recommend to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great for teething and also helps baby learn to pick ..., 10 Sept. 2014
This is great for teething and also helps baby learn to pick up items and transfer them from hand to hand and raise them to the mouth. This is light and flexible and my baby loves it! It's a little expensive for what it is, but good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Sept. 2011
As soon as i took this product out of the box my 5 month old son didnt stop chewing it, it is quite small compared to the original giraffe but perfect for younger babies with the handles..... we take this everywhere!!! highly recomend

1.0 out of 5 stars People have recommended this product to me but I am very disappointed ..., 26 Feb. 2015
People have recommended this product to me but I am very disappointed with it. The quality is poor - loose bits of rubber on one of the teething rings which I feel are a safety risk. I am returning this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for teething baby, 16 Aug. 2014
Brilliant gift and great for a teething baby, Nice and soft our baby did not take to the usual harder teething toys until she was a lot older, this one and the larger original Sophie were brilliant.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hollow copy..., 14 Aug. 2014
This seems to be a copy since it's hollow (the rubber at the bottom appears to be melted over a small hole) and the paint is fading already. I obviously paid cheaper for a reason!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like..., 12 Dec. 2014
Our daughter really enjoys this but as she's still not 4 months yet, she cannot hold it herself for long BUT it does offer her relief and comfort from those niggling gums!

‹ Previous | 19 10 1118 | Next ›