5.0 out of 5 stars the best
Avent are the best bottles - and to get 3 of them for less than £12 is a great deal.

Dont understand the comments about them leaking or being fiddly - have never found them to leak, can only assume that the people who find they do have not fitted the neck attachment correctly (it's really not difficult though)

If you need bottles then you dont need...
Published on 25 Aug. 2012 by An avid reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying and expensive
The anti colic rings are not microwave safe and one by one randomly melted in the microwave. Very annoying and expensive. I bought a philips avent microwave steriliser believing that would solve the problem but no, they melted again. The steriliser had the correct measure of water and wasn't over stacked.
Published 5 months ago by Ms. P. J. Dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 25 Aug. 2012
An avid reader (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews

If you need bottles then you dont need to look any further.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying and expensive, 30 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bottles, 9 Nov. 2011
Excellent bottles, the air-release system works wonders.
I would recommend using from the two-hole teats from roughly 5-6 weeks.Highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!!!, 29 Dec. 2012
MAJM (Granada, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips AVENT SCF683/27 Classic Feeding Bottles (Slow Flow - 260 ml - 2-Pack) (Baby Product)
I'm a great fan of all Avent bottles and bottle accessories for they versatility and multifunctionality. The wide variety of Avent bottles allows you to choose the bottle you need for your baby and later on, to modify it and adapt it to your baby needs as your baby grows.
You can change the teats, add spouts and add trainer handles, so the bottle you once bought converts into a trainer cup. You won't spend more money in aditional cups and lose space with bottles you don't need anymore and don't know what to do with them. You'll always find a way of reusing it.
Smaller bottles are great for smaller babies, as they fit perfectly in their hands (and are not so heavy when filled up with milk).
Bigger bottles are perfect for bigger babies which eat more and can hold bigger and heavier things.
Perfect for use with other Avent products, as bottle warmers, sterilisers or thermic bags.

BIG PLUS: By placing the cap you seal the teat, so you can move the bottle, shake it or tumble and the liquid doesn't come out. There is NO SEALING DISC!!! Other bottles tend to use sealing discs which are placed between the bottle and the teat. This is really annoying, as when you want to feed your baby you have to open the bottle, remove the disc and close the bottle, which is not so easy when you're in a hurry because your baby is hungry or when you're out and don't have very clean hands (or not clean enough to enter in a direct contact with your baby food).

These are the best bottles I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Avent classic feeding bottles - Excellent, 26 Nov. 2013
Victor (Hull, England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
We have tried a few bottles in the last few weeks, but the Philips Avent Classic have become our favourites. The Medela, Tommee Tippee and MAM bottles that we tried have leak issues and have complicated constructions. These bottles are easy to put together, easy to disassemble for sterilisation and easy to use. The fact that teats for older babies are readily available is another plus, so these bottles should last the baby right through their bottle feeding lifetime.

As I said, easy to clean, easy to use, no leaks, adaptable and baby seems to like them. Nothing bad to say about these, 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jan. 2012
Excellent product, exactly same bottle as can purchase from shops however much cheaper so much better value for money, excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy to use bottles., 4 Oct. 2011
Great bottles, really easy to clean and easy to hold when feeding baby. Sturdy bottle and teats, easy to understand teat age guide. Work brilliantly with the Avent bottle steriliser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 26 Aug. 2011
Great item! AVENT rocks! My baby loves them and so do I. Very practical bottles. I recommend them. Five stars on my behalf!

3.0 out of 5 stars Avent Classic, 8 Aug. 2012
S. C. Cox - See all my reviews
I had two children years ago, and was delighted with my Avent bottles. When I had a new baby on the way after a 13 year gap, Avent bottles were a must-have. However, Avent now have two ranges, Classic and Advanced. I wish I'd read the reviews before picking which ones to have. I went for Classic because I thought they'd be closest to what I remembered. It's true, they are very nearly the same... however, the neck of these bottles is wider than the old style, and Avent have included a ring adaptor for the bottle neck to ensure a snug fit with the teat and screw ring. These rings are irritating - they make the bottles fiddly to assemble, they interfere with the useful feature which lets air back into the bottle whilst baby is feeding, plus there are quite often some leaks which leave drops of milk all over baby and whatever surface you've put the bottle on. I really wish I'd spent the extra money on the Advanced range. I couldn't send them back because I ordered them during pregnancy but didn't start using them till I finished breastfeeding many months later.

On the up side, the Avent bottles still have a lot going for them. The teat is a nice wide shape, and my little one had no problem going from breast to bottle feeding. The adaptor ring causes the automatic air-inlet not to work, but I found that by loosening the screw ring slightly, it works again (though it does make the bottle more likely to leak). Avent bottles come with all sorts of accessories like spouts for older babies and handles for the bottles, so I love the versatility. The Avent microwave steriliser is amazing, too, when used with these bottles.

In summary, I would definitely recommend Avent bottles, but get the Advanced ones instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 Aug. 2013
Tech 2.0 "impulsive gadget buyer" - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
After starting out on Avent, then briefly flirting with Dr Browns bottles we are now back on Avent.

The pack of 3 is very good value and almost 30% cheaper than the high street.

The bottles are in my experience well made. Easy to assemble/disassemble and to wash. The measurements are clearly marked ( a critiscm I have of the Dr Brown's bottles where I find their measures hard to see).

I use these with an older model Avent steriliser and they fit perfect as one would expect.

My boy had no issues taking to these or any other bottles thankfully.

Overall a good quality bottle.