on 7 January 2014
An brilliant idea! Bought this because I was fed up of my iPhone battery getting low at the most inopportune moments because I have forgotten to charge it and I have to say it has now become invaluable. Such a simple idea but absolutely brilliant. I don't know how I managed without it. Good quality and, so far, very reliable.
on 2 March 2014
Thank you very happy with this . it is very good i had one before but not is on other so i love to see
on 21 February 2014
mae'n rhoi pwer llawn i fatri'r iphone: effeithiol iawn
it gives one full power to the iphone battery: very effective
on 1 March 2014
case exactly as described
my son loves it and thinks it is wonderful as it means he gets more time to spend online!
on 20 January 2014
Bought to replace a (much more expensive) Powerskin which gave up ghost after 2 years. Gets full marks as a spare battery - you can choose when to boost the main iPad battery, which is a nice feature. I've dropped one star as the case doesn't give any additional protection to the screen (e.g. from a raised rim). But otherwise excellent and a great price
on 18 February 2014
I bought the kinps 2300mAh external for my grandson
He thinks it's great he can play with his games longer
on 24 September 2013
a very good product, excellent back up charger.
does get a little hot at tyms, feels like its over heating
on 8 February 2014
just dont be clumsy with it or else in trouble
but fab product handles well
cant fault it ... .
on 1 October 2014
Its a nice battery pack which gives about 85%-90% extra charge, but there are few issues with it.

I bought the 2nd one of these because the fist one has stopped working after the phone , together with the battery, fell on the kitchen floor. Phone escaped unharmed but this completely stopped charging the phone, although it does charge itself.

The first one of those I took on holidays with me to Crete and this is another reason why I deducted 1 star. Due to the heat, the top layer, of whatever the material its made of, has started to peal off and by the end of the holiday it looked worse than my burnt shoulders.

Overall it is ok and cheap external battery and is not inconvenient to have on your phone all the time (although it does add noticeable weight) , and it is well suited for British climate....just don't drop it.
on 17 February 2014
Provides as much battery life as you could need for a day. You do need 2 cables if you'd like to charge both this and your phone simultaneously. Doesn't protect the phone, however I did expect this from the images. Really great value product, would recommend.