on 28 June 2014
A very good looking tray, perfect for coffee or tea with a snack. My only criticism is that the slits for holding it are too big. This means that any liquid spilled in the tray automatically runs out of the slits. However, I like the tray and would still recommend its purchase.
on 30 September 2014
This tray arrived from the seller in a timely manner and was exactly what I was looking for. Very well made.
on 29 April 2014
I bought these trays after I saw them in use in a restaurant making a coffee table out of a cushioned bench. They are smart, stylish and sturdy and I use them to turn my footstall into a side table.
on 6 May 2015
Lovely sturdy modern tray
on 28 March 2011
A good strong tray slightly smaller than I wanted but really nice looking as well as being really rigid. I'm really pleased with it
on 4 October 2013
Lovely sleek design...looks great as tea making tray in my new kitchen..I love it. Looking for a larger one as well.
on 24 February 2016
Really disappointed lots of marks on the tray. Had to send it back.
on 18 March 2012
I didnt realise how small it was until I received it! Watch out for the size ... I didnt pay much attention to the dimensions so plse do; it's rather small.

Akin