5.0 out of 5 stars Magic powder
Published 5 months ago by Mark W Riley

3.0 out of 5 stars Taste horrible but os organic.
It's doesn't disolve so the texture is very grainy. I'm doing a detox and I was hoping to use this greens but the texture and the flavour are unbearable.
Published 8 months ago by Alba

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic powder, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Amazing Grass Green SuperFood, 60-Servings, 17-Ounce Tub (Grocery)
I was sceptical and did not expect to notice anything or see the same results as stated in other reviews. Tastes crap, works wonders, a small price to pay, yes it's got an awful taste, but you kinda get used to it, and it's gritty to drink, but for me it's magic, it's clearing up my psoriasis that I've had for 4 years. in the first 3 weeks of taking it it has done more in clearing up my skin than any other medical treatments that I have had. I started to feel better within a few days of taking it, it makes me feel good, so I will continue to use this everyday for a few months and see how it goes. So far so good

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange stuff, but OK, 2 Mar 2014
I've only had this product for 2 days, so I can't comment on any health benefits at this stage. It's an interesting product, it smells like readigrass to me, which is a horse feed!! It's a grassy smelling product that turns the water a murky shade of green. Appealing!! Or maybe not :) I'd suggest using it in a shaker, it's quite powdery and requires lots of shaking to get it smooth. It tastes better when very cold, so I added a couple of ice cubes to mine. I wouldn't say it's pleasant, but it's palatable enough to drink on its own and I think it will disguise well in smoothies.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best value of this type of product, 25 Feb 2014
great value green supplement...lower in carbs than other suppliers. the taste is well....not good lol but compared to a large plate of broccoli...i know what i would rather have ... mix it with your porridge etc and its not so bad

5.0 out of 5 stars have noticed a difference in energy levels, 19 Feb 2014
only problem for was the taste & texture, but soon sorted this by adding this too fresh apple juice. you get use to the taste after a few days. highly recommended, will purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a difference., 17 Mar 2014
Started using this a month ago.
It seems to aid concentration & helps relaxation.
The first week of taking it was not nice, as the taste leaves a lot to be desired! I started drinking just in water & it took quite a while to get used to. I now mix it in with a smoothie & it's much more palatable.
I believe this is worth using & will be buying another tub when my current one runs out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great taste, 15 Jan 2014
Great product. Both my husband and i use this to supplement out protein shake.. it tastes nice and is actually quite sweet. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best out there, 12 Sep 2013
My wife purchased this last year and I'm convert. It's weird you actually feel energised throughout the day. I found that for the first week taking Greens I had really bad wind but this settled down. I take this product daily.

Mixes well with water or fruit juice

5.0 out of 5 stars Green superfood, 2 Nov 2013
Full of goodness, vegetables & probiotics: taste isn't too bad but the benefits make up for it. It fills me up & keeps the hunger at bay for longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and great product, 25 Oct 2013
Love my green smoothies in the morning. Great when mixed with banana, apple, few nuts and water and then blend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday energy boosting super nutrition, 16 May 2014
Amazon Customer (Scotland UK and MA USA) - See all my reviews
Tastes really good when you mix it with fresh pressed apple juice or added to veg and fruit smoothies.

I use it every day with almond milk, a pea protein powder and organic cocoa - and would recommend it to anyone looking to improve their well being through great nutrition.

In my opinion it is a fantastic detoxifying, healing food. After 8 weeks I can report all unnatural food cravings were gone and I am slimming down without effort. I also feel sharper, brighter and buzzier in the brain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›