on 12 January 2009
There are three other volumes in this series, but I think this one tops them all. The stories are short and to the point and very erotic. I love the whole idea of it and will read more. I also liked and would recommend: Sex Scenes: Erotica Excerpts from the Novels of Kim Corum.
on 15 October 2009
the book came really quickly through the post which was good. and wow what a book. i would recommend it if u want to get a bit hot under the collar :) a very good read. and will be a very well used book with me. :)
on 30 September 2011
Quite good for holiday reading on the beach when you can just nip in and out of the water for a bit of refreshment
on 16 April 2013
Not very original, and not that well written. Black Lace's long stories are better. Wouldn't recommend it, there are far better books about.
on 2 August 2013
I have all the collection and I loved this one too. Black Lace Quickies is a brilliant collection indeed. I do 100% recommend.
on 9 May 2013
This book is ok.pretty tame,but well written.the stories as you would expect are short and to the point.worth a read.
on 23 August 2015
Disappointingly small book. I remember when they were a decent thickness.
on 11 August 2014
Only ok , read better , try nancy Friday !
on 11 June 2012
very enjoyable... quick and simple.
It wasnt what i expected when i ordered it but was a great read and it made my husband smile when he saw it by the bed!
on 1 November 2010
What a disapointment. Read the book in under an hour and my first thought was 'wow what a complete waste of money'. Too much hype around this boring disapointment.