I was slightly sceptical before ordering these batteries on whether they would perform at the required standard, however after receiving them and replacing the old batteries from my hands free phone, these currently are working perfectly and the phone is no longer cutting off during calls and rings.

I definitely recommend purchasing these batteries for hands...
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by Ammo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 1100mAH
I received these batteries yesterday, and immediately put them into my smart charger(AccuCell 700 BC) on charge /test. According to my charger the four batteries individually have a capacity of

855mAH
884mAH
873mAH
862mAH

Clearly nowhere near the stated 1100mAH!

Apart from this they may turn out to be good batteries hence...
Published 24 months ago by S. Gallier

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 1100mAH, 26 Oct 2012
S. Gallier "Spencer" (kent, England) - See all my reviews

855mAH
884mAH
873mAH
862mAH

Clearly nowhere near the stated 1100mAH!

Apart from this they may turn out to be good batteries hence two stars and not one. I will 'review' this in time. Maybe this is standard? Or maybe it is my smart charger? I'm open to comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performing rechargeable batteries at great value for money, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)

I definitely recommend purchasing these batteries for hands free land line phones or any other electrical product that may take these batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 12 May 2011
L. Richardson "bof" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)
These batteries are very good value when purchased at the promotional price. They have a much better rating than more expensive batteries. They seam to live up to their rating in the limited time I have had them so an all round good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant praise these little gems enough, 16 Jun 2012
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)
Put these batteries in my 4 hand set bt phones have not had any issues with hand sets going flat especialy when in middle of conversation which was the case with other types if you want good rechargeables these are the ace in the pack go get em

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)
These batteries are great value for money. I have been using them on my phone for over a month now, and they have been doing a fantastic job. They last 4 to 5 days without having to be recharged. Will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Batteries but different brands received, 10 Jun 2012
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)
Second purchase of these after the first batch proved very acceptable in terms of battery performance. The second batch were branded Digimax whereas the first was Extreme. Both seem to be acceptable though.

4.0 out of 5 stars aaa rechargeable batteries, 4 Jun 2012
Mr. A. Fitton - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)
batteries arrived quickly and wre a great price, they charged quickly and are already proving to be lasting longer than the ones I replaced them for in my quad cordless telephones

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries for Siemens phone, 21 May 2012
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)
The batteries in my Siemens phone died. I ordered these. They work fine and arrived promptly. Not much more to say is there?

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 12 Sep 2011
Darren Simons (Middlesex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)
I bought these batteries for rechargeable house phones which were continuously going dead with the Duracell 1000mAh batteries I had used. These are 1100mAh so are rated to have 10% more charge capacity than the standard AAA rechargeables and so far they seem fine. They're fairly cheap for what they are so I would definitely recommend them.

My hope is that phone chargers are not particularly efficient chargers so the extra 10% capacity will mean they can do a better job - I have re-used the Duracells for other appliances which use a standard wall re-charger and they've been perfect. I will update this review in a few months if I have any findings to share.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absuloute Bargain!, 2 Jan 2013
Mr. A. R. Templeton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables (Personal Care)
These little batteries are totally superb, they were the cheapest on Amazon that i could see, i purchased two packs (8) and have charged them at least forty times so far, i have had no problems whatsoever with them and their power seems to go on forever, purchase them, you will not be disappointed, i received them from Cell Solutions and they came in very fast delivery time and superbly packaged, would i buy them again? you bet! well done to Cell Solutions a major credit to Amazon!

4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables