5.0 out of 5 stars It's Toy Story!
How can it go wrong? The animations and sounds are spot on. The puzzles are good and not too repetitive. My daughter found it a bit hard by herself at 3 1/2, so consider leaving it a little later, or try Tangled or Mr Pencil at this age.
9/10
Published on 9 April 2011 by Storidoc

3.0 out of 5 stars so so
My boys love Toy Story and were quite dissapointed by this game. Not much going on, bit boring. Educational value is alright, but also no amazment here, as mainly phonics on and on. We have Toy Story on another game console and it is so much better than the LeapFrog one.
Published 3 months ago by Taffi

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Toy Story!, 9 April 2011
9/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game!, 14 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game (Toy)
Wow! My daughters have been playing this game for what seems like half the day, and are eager to have more LeapPad time tomorrow so they can play it again! They enjoyed every minute of it, and were upset to have to put it down.
Fantastic gameboard style game where you (or you and another player) pick cards, answer questions and do challenges. Fun and educational at the same time. The game has lots of different things to do and explore - and becomes more challenging as it progresses. So much to do. Words, letters, word sounds and phonics are the main skills focused on during game play.
Would recommend to all as an addition to a growing LeapPad (or Leapster) collection!

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational and Fun, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game (Toy)
Fun game, supports childrens education without them realising it, good fun my daughter enjoys the mission mode and taking part in the various challenges with some much loved characters, children can play independantly and a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game (Toy)
This game is a christmas present and therefor cant realy rate it that much but according to my neice who has played it before, she thinks it is the best game ever so thumbs up from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game, 30 Oct 2013
Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game
Wish I was a kid again, this is a wonderful game for young children, (and aging old geezers like me) if your looking for good stocking fillers for youngster's this Christmas this is well worth considering along with several more of the same series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, 22 Mar 2012
This review is from: Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 and 5 year olds and they both love it. Characters and quality of illustrations all great. Very educational particularly as I have boys who can be resistant to reading, so anything that makes it fun is ok with me! My 5 year old does get bored of it quite quickly - I think its more suitable for slightly younger children. Very easy to use without any parent intervention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy children, 12 July 2011
Mrs. Breege J. Clynes (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game (Toy)
Am really pleased I bought this for my 5 year old daughter. A friend got one for Christmas and she's wanted one ever since. Once she opened it, she immediately started playing it. I'd opened it and set it up for her beforehand so I knew how to play each game, but she didn't need my help and is really enjoying it. The only downside is that my 3 year old girl is demanding it all the time too, and it's caused more than one fight so far. However I can also say that most games seem to be also suitable for 3 year olds. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars game, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game (Toy)
my daughter loves this game for the leapster has kept her amused for hours especially on a long journey when bored

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much cop really, 6 April 2014
Mr. M. P. W. O'Boyle "MikeOB" (West Mids) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game (Toy)
I've found that feap frog games appear to be a bit hit and miss in my limited in experience. And well this one for me was defintely a miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars brought as present, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Leapfrog Explorer Toy Story 3 Game (Toy)
For my little cousins 4th birthday, my auntie said its one of his favorite games so I'm happy with that.

ARRAY(0xb51e2f60)