Colour Name: Pink|Change
Price:£19.99 - £55.85

on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my Son and his older sister has one, the new version does not connect to the internet and doesn't customise as well or as described. It is still a good toy and he enjoys playing with it but it isn't really want I wanted.
on 17 January 2012
Bought this for my 2 yr old granddaughter for Christmas. She is having great fun with it and can easily work it. It is very durable and a lovely size for her to carry about. Not too bulky or too heavy as she does insist on carrying it out to the car herself. Would highly recommend this gift.
on 13 May 2011
weird choice of animals but they do exist so why not? after all my 2 year old daughter also has a book about a platypus. this toy is so good we got the french version (my daughter is bilingual)
... the french version is just as good. again, weird choice of animals, but i guess sometimes it isn't easy.
just one problem: when like us you get the english and french version, the computer doesn't accept the two different softwares because it sees it as the same.
but how many people are going to buy the english toy AND the french toy?
on 24 October 2011
I bought this laptop for my son's 2nd birthday. He has taken a real interest in the last few months (he is 32 months now) and has learnt a lot from it. It teaches the alphabet and phonics which they teach in nursery/reception and he has been repeating the letters and sounds. He can now recognise letters like w, m, e and o pointing them out if he sees them in written form. The voice is English, not American which is a bonus. It also keeps him busy in the car and I can always rely on it to divert his attention when he's doing silly things or if I need five minutes peace and quiet. :)

My 7 month old loves the sounds it makes as well whilst trying to stuff it in her mouth! All in all would definitely recommend and the price is very good for what you get.
on 25 July 2012
I bought the Leaptop for my grandson Ethan and was very pleased with the quality. I have previously purchased other leapfrog toys and always rate them very highly. When l'm looking after Ethan he loves to send an 'E' to mammy and always has a smile on his face whislt doing it. He is 2 1/2 years old and bangs on the keys like crazy so very pleased its durable. Although I must admit it looked very strange watching him the first time he used it. His little fingers were tapping on the keybaord like a well trained typist. For the price it amazing. Only thing I would change is music choice it would have been nicer to have popular nursery rhymes with lyrics for him to sing along to. Would highly recommend it.
on 23 January 2014
Bought this for my one and a half year old grandaughter. I think she'll appreciate it more when she's a bit older but she still loves to play the tunes and tap all the keys etc.Lovely music mode and many different modes.
on 26 February 2014
This is very good and really sturdy. My wee boy always wants to play on our laptop so its great to pull out his when we are on it. Its quiet sturdy too, has been dropped a few times and is still in perfect condition.
on 12 June 2011
I bought this for my 18mnth old to stop him trying to get hold of my laptop when Im using it. He is too young to press the correct buttons when it says but it will teach him many skills in time, he can already press the paw button when it says after a week. You can personalise it online to say messages to your child using their name eg Hello Ronnie when turn on. You can also do a learning path on line if you set it up and follow how childs developing through playing with their laptop, I think its great and keeps his littles fingers away from my laptop.
on 7 February 2011
i brought this for my 2 year old daughter, as she was always wanting to play on my laptop. she finds the toy great and easy to use. it has very clear language though some of the animals it talks about are a bit obscure and hard to guess for a 2 year old. i have not yet down loaded anything from the wab site as she is happy with it as it is for now but will do over time to make it new again for her
on 16 November 2011
Brought this laptop for my nephew great how you can personalise it but the only down side is you have to choose emails they have wrote you can't write something your self it is great how you can use names tho
I would recommend this laptop to any one :)