5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Cook and Learn Potsy
I bought this Cook and Learn Potsy for my grandaughter, she absolutely loves it as she can put plastic vegetables in the pot and stir them with a spoon provided, there is also music and songs, she loves to pretend she is cooking with her mum. My grandaughter is nearly 2 years old. I think this is a fun and educational toy.
Published on 26 Jan 2011 by Ladybird

1.0 out of 5 stars bad voice quality...not much fun activity
Audio is very weak. Not audible. Also there are very little interaction and activities for kids. Waste of money. Do not buy.
Published 22 months ago by Bhavin

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Cook and Learn Potsy, 26 Jan 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value present, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 15 month old niece, she's always playing with it.
Item came with batteries included so was able to be used immediately once it was unwrapped.
One criticism is that the music isn't very loud, but I was grateful for that in the end!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved - even after nearly a year., 15 Oct 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
We gave our daughter this for her first christmas (13 months) and I can honestly say it has been played with almost every day since. Now at nearly 2, it's still a favourite and she enjoys naming the vegetables and talks back to the pot.
I wasn't sure how much fun this would be once the novelty wore off after xmas but she just continues to use it - cooking with mummy in the kitchen too!

A very worthwhile purchase, one of our best, only eclipsed by the fisher price laugh and learn tea set - it is the absolute favourite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog cook and learn potsy, 31 Dec 2010
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
This is a great toy my little one is 1 and loves it. She loves throwing in all the food and giving it a good stir and hearing potsy speak to her. I think it is educational as the toy talks to you whilst you are playing and describes the food and colours.
I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun a bit quiet, 19 Jun 2012
Nicola Marra (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
I thought the noise would be louder, especially as there are 2 settings. I also assumed it would be clever enough to distinguish between the food items (tomato, peas, cheese, corn on the cob, brocolli) but it doesn't.
Good for my baby (12 months) who likes putting things into things and taking them out again. He particularly enjoyed putting the lid on and taking it off again (especially as it says "open" and "closed"). Good value. Arrived in good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves this, 6 April 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
It might be quite a simple toy however my 13 month old loves this she goes back to it again and again, it also allows me to teach her foods and play with her.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
I bought this for my daughter at 12 months for christmas, it has taught her to say cheese, broccoli, peas, tomato and corn. She's now 21 months and still likes to mix up some soup, not the most played with toy but one she always comes back to, good choice, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Potsy, 31 Jan 2011
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 10month old for christmas and she loves it.
She plays with it every day and it's now over a month old.
It's well made and sturdy. It survives being dropped on the floor regularly. The sounds and music are a little quiet when there are lots of other children about but this is no bad thing when there's only the one child!!
Good toy. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam10457, 3 Jan 2011
Shaun Miller (kent uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
Great product, good and sturdy. So far a good battery life with superb audio. My daughter really enjoys playin with this toy when playing kitchens. Quite expensive but well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift!, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Cook & Play Potsy (Baby Product)
I bought this for my nephew who's 1 and he loves it. It's a noisy toy - so great for a 'gift'!! (But they inflicted enough noisy toys on mine when they were little!) A great modern twist on an old favourite of shape sorting. My sister in law says he loves 'cooking'.

ARRAY(0x1141d228)