5.0 out of 5 stars Helps children learn
Published 5 months ago by L. Dyson

2.0 out of 5 stars Was this toy a good idea? Really?
Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Composerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps children learn, 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Alphabet Airlines (Toy)
This is a wonderful product. Great quality, good size, 2 volumn settings, and capable of surviving been thrown onto a hard floor without breaking. I bought it for my nephew when he was 1 year old. He plays with it all the time. He hums along to the music and eventually tried to sing along to the words. He's 2 now and still enjoys listening to his Alpahbet airline song I also fully recommend the LeapFrog Counting Choo Choo Train which is the same price. Great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars a b c for crawling babies, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Alphabet Airlines (Toy)
as an add on item these come really worth it. music is catchy and my daughter loves to play with it more then the choo choo

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm back for more!, 1 Nov. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Alphabet Airlines (Toy)
Just ordered this (and the counting choo choo train) for the 3rd time! Initially got them for my daughter, then my friend's daughter and now for my baby niece. My daughter got her's 4 years ago, for her 1st Christmas aged 6 months. She played with them regularly until she was around 3 years old & very quickly learned the alphabet & to count to 10 - so a fantastic purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
great gift ty

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov. 2014
Good Product

2.0 out of 5 stars Was this toy a good idea? Really?, 30 Dec. 2012
Oh dear, there really are alot of pointless toys around, and I'm afraid that if they require batteries to be all-singing-and-dancing (and thus removing the requirement for any last vestige of imagination in children) then my attention is immediately irked. This one was received as a gift. This 'alphabet airlines' has 3 sound effects only, which are likely to grate on you as much as aeroplane food - "lets fly to the sky in my aeroplane, neeeoooowm", "a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z" (note - the correct British pronunciation of the letter "z"), and "neoooooowm" by itself. Hmmmm. OK, lets balance it up with a few positives from a child's perspective - it is colourful, definitely durable as are most products in the leapfrog range, and I suppose it could be pootled around a bit as a pretend aeroplane. The alphabet is always useful to hear (even if it is over and over!) and the volume can be changed between off, quiet and loud. So, in summary:

Positives:
+ Durable
+ Colourful
+ Volume control for sound (Off, Quiet, Loud)

Negatives:
- Only 3 sound effects
- Questionable benefit as a toy
- Limited appeal

Overall, I do not recommend this product, as I do not believe that it has lasting appeal as a toy, and I therefore award it two stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was this toy a good idea? Really?, 30 Dec. 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

Positives:
+ Durable
+ Colourful
+ Volume control for sound (Off, Quiet, Loud)

Negatives:
- Only 3 sound effects
- Questionable benefit as a toy
- Limited appeal

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, my kids love it, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Alphabet Airlines (Toy)
great toy, my kids love it

LeapFrog Alphabet Airlines