5.0 out of 5 stars Rubberwood Coat Stand
Published on 8 Aug 2011 by p.y.

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, easy to break!
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by Jax

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubberwood Coat Stand, 8 Aug 2011
This review is from: Premier Housewares Floor Standing Coat Stand - Rubberwood - 183 cm (Kitchen & Home)
Very pleasantly surprised by this product. I had read reviews and expected it to be ok and thought it would do until I found something better. I do not need "something better" as this is excellent. I assembled it in 3 minutes. It stands without rocking, looks good (in the hall)and is ideal. I also like the fact that should I want to, I can easily unscrew it and store it away. (nothing is glued or permanently fixed)
Excellent value for money and very prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars rubberwood coat stand, 25 Mar 2011
I needed a coat stand in my hall instead of throwing the coats over the bannisters.
This coat stand arrived a couple of days after ordering and took about five minutes to assemble. I am really pleased with my purchase and it looks great! If you need a coat stand I would highly recomment this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, easy to break!, 22 Feb 2012
Jax (Glasgow United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This coat stand arrived promptly and was very easy to assemble,taking about five minutes in all. It looked good, although is a very pale rubberwood. I was initially pleased with the coat stand however after only a week the wood on one of the legs split and the thing collapsed. I tried repairing it with glue but the bottom knob then broke off and the other legs followed suit. I am extremelly disappointed with this. The coat stand had not been overloaded with weight and I had made sure the coats on it were evenly distributed. I appreciate the other reviews are mostly positive and accept that I maybe received a rare weak specimen, but due to my experience I wouldn't recommend it unless you only want to hang scarfs or other very light items on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars coat stand rubbishwood, 13 Jan 2012
after reading all other review i wanted to buying this coat stand. only lasted 2 month snap in half, very disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value for Money, 5 Jan 2012
I bought this coat stand based on the reviews left by others. It has more consistent positive reviews than almost all other coat stands. It arrived quickly, I assembled it in less than 10 minutes and right now it has 11 coats and three bags hanging off it and has no signs of tipping over. One of the best buys I have ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it, 17 July 2011
The coat stand arrived very quickly from the seller and was well packaged with clear instructions.

Very very very easy to put together and very sturdy, believe me, I'm rubbish at putting things together and even I could do this. The feet slot into the base part with a carved wooden knob which screws them into a tight fit, you then screw the other two poles on top of the base. The Pegs (of 2 sizes) screw into each pole. For those of you that need a smaller coat stand you can screw the top pole into the base pole, but you will lose the smaller pegs, as these screw into the middle pole.

I have many heavy coats, umbrellas and jackets hanging from it (every peg used) and it doesn't wobble. It also looks very nice, being made from natural wood and in a pleasing design.

For the price this is a real bargain ~ definitely recommend this coat stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Coat Stand, 4 July 2011
Really easy to put together. Looks very smart in my study and holds a lot of coats! We use the lower hooks for my daughters coat as she can reach them. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay coat stand, 12 Dec 2012
This coat stand is good. It will hold a few coats, however I hosted a party, someone put their motorbike coat on it, and the legs at the bottom snapped.

I subsequently burnt it.

My tip is know it's limits. It's not as robust as I would have liked/needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable Quality & Value, 8 Dec 2011
Quite simply I never write reviews but having just received and put together this product I had to. Originally my wife wanted a similar product from J Lewis at 129. I viewed that product and was disatisfied with the quality and value for money of that product. I am now so glad I found this product instead. The wood is solid, well finished and looks good. The fittings are excellent, firm and tight. It took about four minutes to put together and stands firm and steady on its legs. It dimensions are also well proportioned and does not extend obtrusively. Finally, you will not find such a well put together product anywhere else for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coat stand, 15 Oct 2011
This is a very well made item. Easily put together. The main stem of the stand is in three pieces which all screw together. The legs slot into stem. Then a piece screws into base of the stem to retain the legs. The hooks all screw into the stem. The stand is sturdy. Took about five minuets to put together. The item was delivered in two days.