5.0 out of 5 stars Properly sticky!
Published on 7 April 2012 by dappy_blonde

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as I thought they would be.
Published 14 months ago by Sue Parks

5.0 out of 5 stars Properly sticky!, 7 April 2012
This review is from: 8 x 3M SCOTCHBRITE LINT ROLLERS - NEW STOCK - PET HAIR - FLUFF REMOVAL (Kitchen & Home)
Unlike some cheaper brands, these are really sticky. I always buy multipacks of these as they're so good. We have very fluffy cats and their hair gets everywhere and all over our clothes. Some other sticky rollers I've used don't pick up all the hairs, especially if they're 'caught' in the fabric. These ones do and they do a great job. The rollers are quite fat and last for ages. A really good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky - does the job, 19 April 2012
They are very sticky and pick up all the cat hair and other fluff. Normally I 'roll' the cat herself (she likes it, she even gets jealous when she sees the lint roller used on her humans rather than on her) but these were a bit stiffer than other lint rollers and didn't roll very well on her but on us or on cushions etc it was excellent. I would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peel, 4 Feb. 2012
Traveler - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have found these rollers better than the rubbish ones bought from various local outlets, including Tesco. I do not consider them to be any better at removing the pet hairs ( I have four cats who use me as a heated cushion!), but by far easier to remove the used sheets. These are so easy to peel off compared to any others I have used previously. The sheets peel off only one layer at a time, even without fingernails! There are no problems with the sleeve sliding off either as with others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lint Rollers, 4 Oct. 2011
I think these rollers are great, get rid of pet hairs easily and the rolls are thick so don't run out easily like other brands. Good the whole roller gets chucked away when empty - saves fiddling around putting new roller on handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job, 23 Dec. 2013
I was desperate to find a solution to my pet's hair lying everywhere on cloths, blankets, sofas, etc. Pulga, my lovely marmalade and white cat, loves lounging on my junpers, my bed, chairs and sofa where everybody in the house or guests would inevitably sit. On dark colours, her white hair shows very well and can be avoided but on pale colours it doesn't and one cannot see the hair threatening your lovely black dress!!

I then would spend a huge deal of time and energy in hovering all garments and furniture... so difficult and endless. It was such a hassle! Sometimes I would just resign myself to cover the sofa up to hide the hair and give up on my cloth (I know what you are thinking. Why do I let her do this? Because I am weak).

Anyway I had quite enough, read some reviews about different hair removal rollers and decided to give a go at this one for the reviews were pretty good and also with regard to the price.

Well, this product is worth your money. I use it all the time. What a relief: it is so easy to use and efficient, it removes all hair everywhere. The roller is light so you can take it with you in a bag or suitcase on holidays if you need to remove fluffs for example. I am so pleased I found it online and recommend it strongly. It definitely make one's life easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Way To A Clean Life, 8 April 2014
These sticky rollers are ideal for removing lint and fluff from clothing and other fabrics.
They are light and easy to use and cause no static electricity.
Once full, the top layer is simply torn away to reveal a brand new sticky roller.
Arrived very quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as I thought they would be., 8 April 2014
These are not as strong as the cheap ones I normally buy in the supermarket. On the plus side, they are longer so whilst I need to use more they will about the same time, I also like the way they are easy to peel off and the cover is stronger than normal. Not very good for pet hair though, I have to use 3 sheets for each of my sofa seats which are approx 24 inch x 24 inch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting, 21 Feb. 2013
Read quite a few reviews before purchasing these and pleased i did eventually purchase them...better than any others i have purchased especially those ones from the big supermarkets which are a waste of time. These do remove the majority of fluff/hair etc and are very easy to peel and tear...worth buying..

5.0 out of 5 stars cheapest price I could find, 20 April 2014
Better value than the type you buy at supermarket. I recommend these to remove dog hair from clothes and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Cats, 'nuff said, 20 Oct. 2012
Sticky enough to get the finest cat hair off of the cheapest name-brand polyester black work trousers, rolly enough to double as a neck massage, more sheets than your average Premier Inn, and you get 8 of them! We prefer not to let the outside world know just how many cats we have. For example, I have never found cat hairs stuck to polar fleece to be a good look under any circumstances. 3M Scotchbrite lint rollers allow us to maintain the façade of a cat-free home, though I would suggest using them only on clothing and furnishings, they don't work as well directly on said cats.

I would imagine the same would hold true for any household who has a pet and buying in bulk does save time, energy and a bit of cash. Recommend.