5.0 out of 5 stars What a hoot
Fantastic! I bought this as a gift for a friend who is a student nurse. The photo doesn't really do it justice - it's much nicer than I expected. It's nice and heavy and the mechanism is smooth. Not sure how practical it will be or how long it will last, but as a gift it's just perfect!
Published on 19 Dec. 2012 by foxbox29

Published 10 months ago by jacqueline newton

5.0 out of 5 stars What a hoot, 19 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and functional, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
This delightful little character whose wings open to reveal the time upside down to you and I but easy readable to the wearer. This little owl makes a change to the original nurses fob watch and whose clock face is protected by closing the wings in a single move. Totally functional for all nurses or doctors needs with a little fun added in. On the Internet other character fob watches can be purchased at this very reasonable fee with guarantee included. So go on give your patients something to chuckle about buy a character fob watch from the vast range which is available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! :), 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
I am a child nursing student and love the product! I am very pleased with this item and the service was great! Highly recommended. Thank you :)

2.0 out of 5 stars My friend was very pleased with the watch until she wore it in work, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
I bought this watch as a gift for my friend. My friend was very pleased with the watch until she wore it in work. On day one of wearing the watch , my friend realised it was no longer attached to her uniform. The watch was found later the same day where it was noticed the pin that fasten it onto your clothes was faulty. The pin is not very secure and opens by itself. My friend was upset when she realised it was lost and is now too afraid to wear it. What a shame for a gift to not be worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Owl Nurse Watch, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
It is a lovely unusual watch and my sons girlfriend who it was bought for is absolutely thrilled with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Customer Service and Amazing Item, 3 Aug. 2011
anil (camberley surrey uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
Owl Nurse Fob WatchSuch an amazing product and great customer service. Upon receiving my email they have responded quickly and replaced a faulty item with out any complicated process. They have provided the return envelop(paid) to return the faulty item and replaced with a new one before I send them the faulty one. I really appreciate that.Absolutely Great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
Bought this watch as a gift for a Brownie leader who is in nursing, she loved it!
watch looks lovely, functions well and has had many comments.
Delivery was swift and item came well packed
A lovely item and good service from provider what more could a customer ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky Fob., 12 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
Arrived on time and well packaged. My daughter is starting a nursing course soon and I wanted a gift with a difference. This fob watch fits the bill and I'm sure she'll be thrilled. It's quirky and she loves owls. A winner! Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl Nurse Fob Watch, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
Got this for my future daughter-in-law who is a nurse for her birthday, she is also a big owl lover. She wears it on her uniform and is over the moon with it. It has been greatly admired by her patients, family and friends. Well worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product., 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Owl Nurse Fob Watch (Misc.)
i chose 5 stars as this product deserves it .my fell in love with the moment she saw it.many thanks for getting it to me in time for the day as the original order was lost in the post.a big thank you to all

Owl Nurse Fob Watch