5.0 out of 5 stars Super fridge magnets
Published on 1 Nov 2012 by Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars so I could easily write sentences
I thought the words would be common every day words, so I could easily write sentences. But Carpenter, Latitude, Puncture, Luxuriant? How often are they used even in poetry? Words like please or apple and so many more are missing. It was a waste of money!
Published 3 months ago by Babs Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fridge magnets, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Original Fridge Poetry Magnet Set (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great collection of fridge magnet words. There are absolutely loads!! I am not sure what the previous review was complaining about with regards to the packaging. They came as a few flat sheets (so you have to rip all the words apart) in a tight sealed see-through bag with a cardboard printed front. It is not like they arrived in a plastic unsealed shopping bag with all the words loose. I would have thought a flat-packed set would have been ideal for taking on a plane!! Anyway after tearing all the words apart you are left with over 400 words to play with. I actually bought another set of 'fun, suggestive but in very good taste' magnetic words so now my fridge is covered in words, silly messages and weird sayings!! Great product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These magnets are simply great fun. Leave them on your fridge and make ..., 8 July 2014
RichardG (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Original Fridge Poetry Magnet Set (Kitchen & Home)
These magnets are simply great fun. Leave them on your fridge and make a sentence or two. When friends and family arrive see what emerges. Sometimes profound, sometimes a little suggestive, sometimes bloody filthy. (a little pricey but a great investment)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 14 May 2014
This review is from: The Original Fridge Poetry Magnet Set (Kitchen & Home)
Perfect for a drunken party, me and my friends had a lot of fun creating poetry with this. If only there were more words!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Original Fridge Poetry Magnet Set (Kitchen & Home)
I got these as i had them when i was younger. My mum used to make little stories on the fridge, and now i can! We love them and they take me right back to my childhood!

4.0 out of 5 stars Word Fun, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Original Fridge Poetry Magnet Set (Kitchen & Home)
Bit pricey but lots of fun.Well made though. Bit of a pain having to pick them all apart as they come in sheets. I'm a songwriter and they really do help although more in the way of inspiration. There's something good in randomness. If you like quirky, intelligent fun you'll like this

2.0 out of 5 stars so I could easily write sentences, 6 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Poetry magnet set, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Original Fridge Poetry Magnet Set (Kitchen & Home)
older granddaughter wrote some lovely poems on Christmas day. Excellent. looking forward to being given some more words for her birthday! a whie to wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
R. Garrett "ollie" (Somerton, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ideal for budding poets

3.0 out of 5 stars Not in a box, 24 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Original Fridge Poetry Magnet Set (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this product because it said it was the original set and I had given it as a successful present some years ago. When I first bought it it came in a square box. This one came in a flat cellophane wrapper. One of the reasons I wanted it in a box is so that the person I gave it to could take it back with her to Mexico without losing any pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug 2014