4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for spin class
I purchased the cleats for a cheap pair of shoes I bought from a German supermarket that I am using for spin classes. The cleats have been excellent and I would recommend them to anyone.
Published on 25 Oct. 2010 by Ally

3.0 out of 5 stars SATISFACTORY
Got the shoes then the cleats, first could not get on the pedal now i find it very hard to get off. This can make me look the class clown when
every one is doing the warm down and i am still stook on my bike and
trying to get my shoe unlocked. Tried to adjust still not good.
Published on 14 Dec. 2011 by kim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for spin class, 25 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Wellgo 98A cleat set, Will fit any standard SPD shoes and SHIMANO mountain SPD pedals (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars SPD Cleats, 8 Feb. 2013
For all you spinners out there, this is a great product to attach to your spinning shoes which allows you to work on your core rather than being worried about falling out of the stirrups

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for replacements but, 9 Nov. 2013
J. Smith "whatyadoinsucka" (Yorkshire. Gods Own County) - See all my reviews
Buy pedals with these in the box, avoid unscrupulous sellers, shimano ships all there pedals with a cleat set included.
It seems resellers split them out to sell for a tidy profit

The basic m520 shimano MTB pedal cies with cleats, and they are only an extra fiver..

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for spinning, 5 Jan. 2013
bought these for shoes to use for spinning classes. They do what they should and spinning is so much better with proper shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellgo 98A cleat set, as good as Shimano!, 8 Feb. 2012
I bought these cleats, as they were cheaper than the Shimano brand. However in hindsight I could have saved my money as a set of cleats came with the Shimano 520 SPD pedals I purchased.

Having said that, if you need some new cleats, these are just as good as the Shimano one's, and I'm currently using this set on my bike shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fine., 4 Oct. 2013
I bought these to go with some Shimano SPD shoes.

They are well made and do the job perfectly, a good-buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 May 2013
Bought these to fit to a new pair of spinning shoes.
They fit OK and do the job at a cheap price.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job for spinning shoes, 27 Aug. 2012
I started spinning classes and was advised to get proper footwear with cleats. I bought the trainers on line with the cleat fittings then bought the cleats and attched them myself, all very easily done and they are definitely easier to cycle with.

4.0 out of 5 stars The overall service from order to delivery has been great., 11 Dec. 2014
As this is part of a Christmas present for my husband, the cleat set hasn't yet been fitted but I am hopeful there won't be any problem with this item. The overall service from order to delivery has been great.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 5 Nov. 2014
As they are Shimano quality is expected, and They are very good. I bought these for a set of Shimano pedals they fit very well. Delivery was prompt and they were well packaged. I would purchase from these again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›