4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a little 'loose'.
I bought this for a Fuji FinePix F600exr (Camera Dimensions = 10 x 6 x 3.2cm). The case is well made, and nicely padded, but is also quite spacious for the F600. I would have preferred a case which was a little more snug.

Case External Dimensions : 12.2 x 8.5 x 6.0cm (Length Width Height)
Case Internal Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.5 x 4.0cm (Main...
Published on 26 Jan. 2012 by J. Wolfe

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but expensive
Bought the case for my TZ40 and it's a very good fit.

The bag took about 2 weeks to arrive,longer than I was anticipating,so I bought a case for £2 from my local supermarket .

The £2 case I bought does the job perfectly well if not a little snug for my camera.
The BAXXTAR case is clearly better quality but worth 5X as much, maybe not, it comes...
Published 13 months ago by Andy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but a little 'loose'., 26 Jan. 2012
J. Wolfe (London) - See all my reviews

Case External Dimensions : 12.2 x 8.5 x 6.0cm (Length Width Height)
Case Internal Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.5 x 4.0cm (Main compartment)

For cameras which are borderline too large, they will probably still fit in, as there is a little stretch (?1cm) built into the design. I hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, NICELY CONSTRUCTED., 9 Nov. 2011
Helpless "Helpless" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought this to protect my camera a Nikon P300.

The camera fits nicely into one of the three compartments in the main section of the case. Even with the zip fully open the camera has to be physically lifted out. There is very little risk of the camera falling out by accident with the zip open. The other two compartments in the main section could hold an extra memory card and battery if the compact camera does not have a protruding lens. In the case of the P300, the other two sections are pretty much redundant.

However there is a second smaller compartment on the front of the camera case which is divided into two and could easily hold a spare battery and memory card.

The zips slide easily, the main compartment having two.
It comes with an attachable strap and has a Velcro belt loop. Although the Velcro fastening feels substantial and would fit many belt sizes I am not sure I would use it. I would rather have a solid belt loop that does not open.
On the outside there is some elastic chord that you sometimes find on rucksacks. I suppose it could come in handy for holding something small but I think it is more for decoration.

All in all, good value and does a good job protecting the camera, with the added advantage of being able to carry an extra battery and memory card.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little camera bag!, 1 Oct. 2011
Bought to carry my new Nikon S9100. A well made bag with extra pouches for memory cards batteries etc.
Good protection for the camera and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Dec. 2012
Perfect size for a Panasonic Lumix TZ30 camera. Has a main compartment which easily fits the camera in and also a separate front pouch which will easily take two spare batteries and a spare SD card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case - really good fit for TZ30 plus accessories, 11 Jan. 2013
I had a slightly bigger case for my Panasonic TZ30 with an internal pocket for accessories. The camera was a bit loose and i was always worried the accessories would slip out when I pulled out the camera. This is a much better idea - the camera is a good fit, and the separate zipped accessory pocket is a much more secure way to keep the battery and spare card. A range of attachments too - long neck cord, belt flap and hanging loop. Not sure what the buingee type cord on the outside is for - I'll probably cut that off. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for TZ40, 15 May 2014
This case is styled like a mini rucksack. It works well aesthetically (it looks better than the product photos and really is excellent) and works practically too.

Two zips secure the main compartment so whether you're left or right handed you'll be able to get along with this case. The front compartment has a single zip, and all three have decent cord loops and solid toggles to hold onto for opening, so will be no bother if you're wearing gloves.

The main compartment takes the camera and is a good fit for a TZ40 with no excess room. The rucksack style design means that the whole front of the case opens out, making it very easy to get your camera in and out, and this also opens up the two dividers/pockets in the main compartment. One is medium sized, and there's a small mesh one which would suit for holding SD cards. The divider closest to the camera has a little padding to it so that anything in the pocket won't press too hard against the camera's screen. The front compartment also contains a separate pocket. In total then there's plenty of stowage for spare batteries, cards and other bits.

There's a double-velcroed belt loop on the back, which should be secure. The back is also padded to protect the camera. The front compartment also also an elasticated figure of eight which can be used to hold a mini tripod to the case. I suspect a design like that shown in the product photos would world best. A Joby Gorillapod is rather fiddly to get in and out because it's so rubbery and grippy. That's not a flaw of this case though, which is really nicely designed and well-made. It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap.

This case isn't going to fit in your pockets, unless they're very generous, but I bought it knowing that would be the case. If you want a camera to fit in your pocket this won't be the case for you. If however you're after a brilliantly-designed case with room for extras, whilst still being nice and compact, then I recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and a snug fit., 7 Sept. 2011
Great item from Baxxtar with prompt delivery from the amazon merchant.
I bought my sister a Canon SX230 HS from Amazon and wanted a case as well to go with it. This one is brilliant. Very snug fit with no "wasted" empty space, but also padded enough to offer a degree of protection against the odd scrape or scratch. The case comes with a belt loop and also (not pictured in the item description) it's own longer lanyard.
The SX230 fits perfectly, very snug and there's even room for a spare battery in the front pocket (again, another snug fit).
Overall, it becomes a very compact package and I would recommend it to anyone with a Canon SX230 or SX220.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 29 Jan. 2013
This case is ideal for my Lumix DMC TZ30. The camera fits well and it also has space for memory cards. It is well made and can be used either with a strap or attatched to a belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 31 Aug. 2012
Searched high and low for a small camera case that will just hold my Lumix ZS20/TZ30 plus a spare battery & card and no more ... the BAXXTAR case ticked all the boxes ... including low price and good looks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Dec. 2011
M. Wilson (London) - See all my reviews
I wanted a case for our new Canon Powershot SX210 IS but didn't want to pay out for the branded one. The camera fits perfectly and has space in internal and external pockets for spare memory cards, batteries (if needed), cleaner cloth...

I have a mini tripod that I like to take with me. It does just fit by poking out through the zip at the top, which isn't perfect, but it wasn't designed to take one of these.

The belt loop has a velcro attachment that seems very strong, but it's in the back of my mind that this might weaken over the years. The communication I had from the seller was I think in German, which did not help at all as I can't speak/read German. I just had to hope that there wasn't a problem and sit and wait for the delivery. These are the reasons for the 4 stars.

The product is made very well. It is sturdy material and the stitching seems good.

It comes with a neck strap that I haven't used yet as I don't like cameras hanging around my neck.

All in all a good purchase.