on 6 November 2014
Kids see quantity rather than quality so from that point of view I found the watch and its packaging uninspiring.
on 4 September 2014
My grandson loved it, but personally think it looked a bit cheap for the money
on 28 November 2013
I love this watch for my grandson, because he has recently learned to tell the time and learned to swim. This watch is waterproof, so it suits both of his newfound abilities. Similar priced watches were not waterproof and that factor was the main reason I chose this watch. Coupled with Lego and Star Wars, this has all any nine year old could possibly want.
on 24 March 2016
Christmas present for my 9 year old. He loved it but the clasp broke after just 3 months. Not the quality I expect from a Lego product. I am trying to find out how to complain and return but it isnt easy to navigate the complaints/returns on Amazon!!!
on 27 August 2014
A little bit expensive for the quality.
on 7 August 2013
i havnt opened this yet as its for my son for christmas but from what i can see it looks great, lots of pieces to build the watch and comes with a darth vader figure (he's gunna love that) it also appears u can combine it with the other watches. perfect first watch
on 15 January 2016
This was a present for my son and he loves it. The only thing I think lego watches are missing is spare clips for the ends to do the watch up. Other than that, a fantastic gift for a lego fan.
on 17 October 2013
I had to send it back, because in the beginning I didn't realize that some numbers were missing. That's not very wise from the producers to forget numbers on a watch that is supposed to be used by children, who may just started to learn the clock.
on 4 January 2016
A nice stocking filler for my 8 & 6 year old boys. However, the watch is s bit tricky to fasten, and as you'd expect being made from Lego, if you don't keep track bits can be easily lost.
on 24 February 2014
My little 7 year old loves Lego and I wanted to teach him how to tell time so I thought this watch is perfect. He enjoys telling me the time and loves to put the figurine on his watch when we go out, so he can play with it.